Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
:snoop: you're talking like you've never been tagged or seen somebody tagged in a thread with zero context added and I KNOW that's not the case, so why is it an issue here? :comeon:

And this ain't about beliefs in Pan Africanism or ADOS. Its about being mindful and recognizing AGENTS when they're in your midst.
Well, I’m telling you now; if you gone mention me, state your purpose since you want to bring up ones aggressiveness.

Also, if it wasn’t about Ados, you wouldn’t have mentioned me or any of the names you mentioned, you would’ve told everyone to be mindful of agents or “bots”. The only reason you jumped on the agent/bot wave was your disdain for the group.

The nikka is mixed, and I’ve been expressed how I feel on mixed individuals, so anything he said ain’t no shock; although the dark skin comments were a tad hurtful.

I appreciate your concern though, but I’m gone still post what I post, believe what I believe, etc.

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Wow, you all let this dirty rat happily shyt on American black women even though he has a white wife, a biracial child that he takes care of, and a black one that he doesn't. Now, this is suddenly a problem?
That’s not true. Look at what he had to say about missing black girls. None of his buddies ever called him out for this :mjpls:

I didn't see the threads where he was posting suspect shyt, and obviously a lot of us weren't aware of how he really felt, especially those of us, that didn't post on here in the past. I knew he had a child with a WW, but I didn't realize that he just plain ole didn't like BW at all and literally shyt on us in other outlets. Even though he seeded up the stereotypical WW and is with her, he never caped for them on here. Always seem like an equal opportunity poster--he went after everyone. And no one was put on a pedestal....

And how do you know that he doesn't take care of his black child? Is the black child that he doesn't take care of--his daughter?

I don't know what to say, anymore, I'm not one to push for posters to be banned. If I don't like em', I just put him on ignore. But tbh, even if he doesn't feel this way anymore, his future posts aren't going to be looked at with the same light. IDK.

Last edited:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
090-BFA11-4-BB6-43-B2-A277-3-EBEC849049-E.png

Somebody in gang gang come take this peons stripes he’s SHOOK :russ:
:umad:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Why is your energy not the same as it was in this thread that you made?

dj-method-x and his friends like to say Nigg*r
Negs, they're deserved.
:yeshrug:
No excuses.
My posts were on the ultimate c00n level. :hubie:I have to take this L.

because you defended your use and tried to snitch on other people to free yourself
all you had to do was say it was fukked up

but regardless, delving deeper into his comments, i have to give a resounding fukk that nikka and do what you must with him. this is no concern of the ados committee :hubie:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Not me. I don't care. It was a question. Cause I have never seen this allowed on other forums. Apparently, it's cool.

So, continue.
This is light weight compared to exposals I grew up on in the late 2000s. I'm taking about nudes, sex tapes, etc. All Hip Hop forums aka the IC was crazy :wow: