Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
That's what you took from all this? :jagsdafuq:

giphy.gif
damn....nevermind, I just saw his Trayvon Martin post

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
nikkas gon have to look over they shoulder before posting on The Coli now :wow:
Foot on neck season
The posters who are doing the exposals dont even look like they’re on that type of time, it comes off like some shyt was handed to them.
2013 ? them nikkas been sitting on this shyt
:wow:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
@dj-method-x - I can't even say anything but I'm sorry about that thread. I still don't think it's cool for you to allow your friends to say it. But, the way he and others went in on you wasn't cool. Especially, when he used/said the slur and way more terrible things numerous times.

It's crazy out here -- and sad at the same time.

Again, my apologies.

Supper

All Star
Daps
A breh posted some c00n shyt in the past, so now brehs gotta turn the other cheek and give passes to black(women, gays, immigrants) when they undermine, exploit, and attack straight AADOS males.

fukk that......This only gone make me gone even harder on all'em.

Good luck tryna dox me, too.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because you defended your use and tried to snitch on other people to free yourself
all you had to do was say it was fukked up

but regardless, delving deeper into his comments, i have to give a resounding fukk that nikka and do what you must with him. this is no concern of the ados committee :hubie:

bullshyt boss. I defended myself from the sheer silliness of it all. You had your pitchforks out for me for jokingly saying "******" 10 years ago, now you all

:whoa:

when it comes to this dude seriously talking about how he wouldn't want his kids hanging out with Trayvon Martin.

:rudy:

Yall nikkas some fakes.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
A breh posted some c00n shyt in the past, so now brehs gotta turn the other check and give passes to black(women, gays, immigrants) when they undermine, exploit, and attack straight AADOS males.

fukk that......This only gone make me gone even harder on all'em.

Good luck tryna dox me, too.
Nah he was your leader. I know cuz we butt heads on this issue. Take ur L

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:snoop: you're talking like you've never been tagged or seen somebody tagged in a thread with zero context added and I KNOW that's not the case, so why is it an issue here? :comeon:

And this ain't about beliefs in Pan Africanism or ADOS. Its about being mindful and recognizing AGENTS when they're in your midst.

Breh these weirdos love tagging folks about random dumb ish people we dont know on social media say on some “look told yall day c00ns gang gang gang” but its all some “we individuals :mjgrin:, i dont know what this is this is not a representation of the gang” when someone we all know from their gang gang does something foul.

:mjgrin: