Damn I gotta come clean (Confession) smh

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
mannnnn i got ONE pair of 11s when i was a kid and that was IT. my moma had me in skechers and payless shoes most of the time :wow: i never liked them, but after a while i couldnt pay jordans no mind. aint no point in yearnin for some shyt you cant have :sadcam: from then i just tried to settle for nikes... and i still aint big on jordans

this kinda shyt is why people are always callin you ****. you might as well say dresses>>>>> sports jackets next. and expect nikkas to find agreement in it :comeon:
You realize they don't just make heels right?
"Red bottoms" are just as tacky. Anything that is distinctive for the sole purpose of being recognizable (as opposed to being a good design) is tacky. People need to get off that brand whoring shyt.
I agree with you but they seem more "exclusive" to me than Jordan's which everyone has.
cotdamn i wanna punch u in ur fat fakkit nose

Too bad you can't. You're just a fragile internet gangster. Stay mad.
If you take the status away, Jordan has made some of the ugliest sneakers ever known to man.

Reality.
It looks like someone vomited on a shoe and poured melting crayons on it.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Black man that has never even considered buying Jordans.

I heard n!88@s actually talmbout buying used Js from eBay or some shyt.

off topic
Didn't one of you heathens buy a used mattress from Carig's List?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
You realize they don't just make heels right?

I agree with you but they seem more "exclusive" to me than Jordan's which everyone has.

Too bad you can't. You're just a fragile internet gangster. Stay mad.

It looks like someone vomited on a shoe and poured melting crayons on it.

you talkin bout this shyt???

christian_louboutin_freddy-flat.jpg

:whoo:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
It's just my opinion to be honest. I love timbs but to some people they corny on here:yeshrug:

fukk that, Timbs will always be a classic

none of the Jordans aren't even a top 5 sneaker, let alone top 5 Nike shoe

Huarache Light, AM90, AM1, AM95, Air Burst, Dunk >>> Jordan
company-wise Vans & Adidas >>> Jordan

only the III can be top 10 status

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Really breh?? Just graduated law school. Still rocking Jordans. some of the best sneakers ever. And I dont really rock with the concords cause the white part gets hella dirty and can't be cleaned. But the Space jams...... :lawd: I got a pair of Space jams, i got some Raging Bull 5s, some Olympic 1s, some Flint 13s some altitude13s, and some Trues. Jordans is classic fam.

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet
"Red bottoms" are just as tacky. Anything that is distinctive for the sole purpose of being recognizable (as opposed to being a good design) is tacky. People need to get off that brand whoring shyt.

Someone into fashion will recognize most well known well made items. :yeshrug: What next? Stop wearing Herve Leger because it's recognizable?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Someone into fashion will recognize most well known well made items. :yeshrug: What next? Stop wearing Herve Leger because it's recognizable?
Yea but you dont have to be into fashion to know Jordans. I dont know what Herve Leger is, I guarantee most people don't. And even still, I am sure their shyt is not a big t-shirt with a neon "HERVE LEGER" logo. Theres some element of quality or design associated with the name that (the manufacturer hopes) warrants the price.

I mean everyone has their things... if you are just a collector thats cool, sneakers have a culture and I respect that. But lets not act like folks dont buy a lot of low level name brands solely for the recognition.