Damn I gotta come clean (Confession) smh

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Only the III's, V's & XI's are worth anything. Even the coveted I's, IV's, VI's & VII's look 90's in a BAD way
:myman:

used to be into sneakers & streetwear hardbody but sold most of my shyt, don't really care for it any more :yeshrug: sold all of my J's not trying to get them back either

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man, I have never in my life owned a pair of Jordans. The reason being is that I wanted to be different and I didn't want what everyone else has. I would get some fresh Nikes out the mall, but never any Jordan's of any kind. Now, if my daughter wants some Jordan's then I get her some or my brother does.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
If you dont like jordans fine, but no need to make a thread about it breh. Wear want YOU like and k.i.m

I can't make a thread about me not liking jordans? If I said nikkas who wear jordans are attention seekers, poor etc or something crazy like that I could understand were you're coming from but all I said is I don't really fukk with jordans who esle don't.:leon:

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Man, those concords are sweet breh wtf you talkin' about :what:

I'll admit that they're overpriced and not every shoe looks great but those that do, damn! :damn:

Haven't owned a jordan shoe in years but your thread has inspired me. I'm 'bout to cop a pair.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
(disclaimer: I'm obviously not the only black dude what don't fukk with jordans :comeon:)

I think i'm the only black dude around my age group (17-25)what don't like jordans :dwillhuh: like shyt looks horrible to me man. Them concords are some of the worst pairs of sneakers I've seen gotdamn.

Niccas think they special cause they don't jordans:skip:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
U see my location nikka :jawalrus:

I make enough to buy whatever shoe I want whenever I want. Let's put it like that.

WTH is PG?

And just because i say something is too expensive doesnt not mean i cant afford to buy it. Someone making minimum wage can afford to but $150 pair of sneakers but what are they neglecting in that process? What better decision could have been made with that extra $80

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
mannnnn i got ONE pair of 11s when i was a kid and that was IT. my moma had me in skechers and payless shoes most of the time :wow: i never liked them, but after a while i couldnt pay jordans no mind. aint no point in yearnin for some shyt you cant have :sadcam: from then i just tried to settle for nikes... and i still aint big on jordans

Jordan's are ugly sneakers that ghetto people wear to give off the illusion that they have "class" and "wealth". Louboutins>>>>>Jordans if you're into wearing shoes as a status symbol. Jordans are so gaudy and tacky.

this kinda shyt is why people are always callin you ****. you might as well say dresses>>>>> sports jackets next. and expect nikkas to find agreement in it :comeon:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Jordan's are ugly sneakers that ghetto people wear to give off the illusion that they have "class" and "wealth". Louboutins>>>>>Jordans if you're into wearing shoes as a status symbol. Jordans are so gaudy and tacky.
"Red bottoms" are just as tacky. Anything that is distinctive for the sole purpose of being recognizable (as opposed to being a good design) is tacky. People need to get off that brand whoring shyt.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

cotdamn i wanna punch u in ur fat fakkit nose