Damn, even dating a 23 yr old in your mid 30s is wrong. You can't win these days.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
...I mean, raise the drinking age and voting age to 25 too then.

:yeshrug:
Tired of seein' these 23 year olds havin' fun out chea actin' like they grown. They ain't grown.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Mid 30s to 23 is right on the cusp of creep status. 25 would've been okay tho
she is clearly an adult
I think most people have a problem with it because most dudes are predators when it comes to women
they are doing whatever to get the pussc and will take advantage of less experienced/naïve women
just understand the stigma if you choose to date younger woman
I dont give a fukk tho if im single and 55 you might see me on a beach in Brazil with a 23yr old :pachaha:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
she is clearly an adult
I think most people have a problem with it because most dudes are predators when it comes to women
they are doing whatever to get the pussc and will take advantage of less experienced/naïve women
just understand the stigma if you choose to date younger woman
I dont give a fukk tho if im single and 55 you might see me on a beach in Brazil with a 23yr old :pachaha:

Meanwhile they want men to pay all the bills. :russ: Maybe coli posters could do that at 23, but I don't know any 23 yr old man who can pay all the bills.:russ:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I disagree with this also. ESPECIALLY after 27 it really doesn't matter. You have alot of 50 year old men and women who are immature and alot of 27 year olds with old souls.

Human beings are too complex for rules like this. I have a friend from east Africa who's dad was 95 when he was born. His mom was mid 30s. Yeah I wouldn't do that but at the same time the number is just a number once you're solidly into adult hood.

Today's culture over complicates life to a point where people can't even make decisions anymore, just stuck in the same stages for 20 years because ya'll creating over complicated rules.

I agree, if a 27 year old wants to date a 42 year old that’s cool with me

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I disagree with this also. ESPECIALLY after 27 it really doesn't matter. You have alot of 50 year old men and women who are immature and alot of 27 year olds with old souls.

Human beings are too complex for rules like this. I have a friend from east Africa who's dad was 95 when he was born. His mom was mid 30s. Yeah I wouldn't do that but at the same time the number is just a number once you're solidly into adult hood.

Today's culture over complicates life to a point where people can't even make decisions anymore, just stuck in the same stages for 20 years because ya'll creating over complicated rules.
95 fukking and ur soldiers still working is crazy :blessed:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Right it's right on the cusp.

anything over like 12 but really 10 years is in that territory.

Approaching 15 years is creepy you could hypothetically be her daddy.
I kind of agree with this tho

like If you could potentially be my child its to much. but others relationships aren't my business.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
95 fukking and ur soldiers still working is crazy :blessed:

Living by the ocean eating seafood and vegetables helps
If you live in an environment where your food is natural and you're not overwhelmed by stressors.

Too much urban life can make people die too soon.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm going to keep it a complete bean...

Its all a matter of control, desires of being taken care of, and not letting go of the past. Dudes that do such a thing along with women desire the thought of being the nurturing figure like a mother to a son, or a father to a daughter. It's a sick and twisted vice that's been going on throughout society that's often get overlooked until it's time to address the elephant in the room.

I remember seeing high school jawns up on older dudes, hell.....in middle school. It blew my mind that straight out of the horse's mouth of wanting somebody "mature". Which is cap in itself and a code work for security. We as people desire to be comfort or deliver dictation, because of childhood trauma, the evil that men do, or just desires that can never be created with a like-minded and of aged person.

While the age bracket can sometimes not be a huge factor given the reality that a 20 something year old is of aged, but WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO GET INVOLVED WITH A PERSON THAT'S TRYING TO FIGURE OUT LIFE FROM THE UPSTART?!

You are like in your 30s, seen it all, experienced it all, and remember the dawn of the internet.

Meanwhile, your date still trying to figure out the purpose of a "beeper".

Come on man :francis:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I am 35 years old. for marriage, I am entertaining women between 28-35, for sex 23- 27ish.

A woman in her 20's still has lotta room for change, her mind is not settled yet, its stupid.