Damn, Elden Ring did very well in America sales wise.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This is very very low level shytposting. At least be humorous with it.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This is very very low level shytposting. At least be humorous with it.

why is it low level shytposting Aveda. care to actually make a point here? lol

you can shut me up by actually just owning a point that was made... Rather than drive by posting passive aggressively like a scorn bed wench.
you're too remedial to contribute, we get it. You're upset and don't know any other way of expressing yourself. at least let the other fans of the game argue properly.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
not remotely what I had said, fluidity, options, depth that's what makes good combat mechanics, and FROM isn't on the same level as DMC or Ninja Gaiden developers when it comes to that. Patiently waiting for an attack to then dodge or parry, is a design choice, but not exactly complex in the sense of MANUAL contextual requirements from the player.

and beating ninja gaiden on master ninja is much harder to do than getting through sekiro lol are you serious man? This is FROM fanboyism at this point.

and also, most combat oriented games have aspects to it where "patience" and "timing" is required. this isn't a feature exclusive to fukking souls games. New ass gamers who barely touched anything else like Aveda up there, are the types of kids who don't know any better and think it's something they invented. Most difficult bosses on high difficulty levels you had to kinda wait for the right time to do things or dodge at a specific moment etc in all of those games. that isn't inherently only a souls feature.

Also...the shyt isn't sexy.

You keep my name in your mouth, type weird.

Barely touched anything else?

While you were sperging over dmc combo vids from other people I was winning tournies

We not the same. Like I said you the casual here.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You keep my name in your mouth, type weird.

Barely touched anything else?

While you were sperging over dmc combo vids from other people I was winning tournies

We not the same. Like I said you the casual here.

where the fukk did that come from Aveda lol and what does that have to do with absolutely anything lmao

just admit DMC is nastier.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
where the fukk did that come from Aveda lol and what does that have to do with absolutely anything lmao

just admit DMC is nastier.

you say I havent touched anything else when I have won real life tournies in like 7 different games. I post proof and your hoe ass like omgggg Aveda what does that have to do with anythinnnnggg.

You a whole goofy breh. Seek help. Last response to you so have fun in here.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
you say I havent touched anything else when I have won real life tournies in like 7 different games. I post proof and your hoe ass like omgggg Aveda what does that have to do with anythinnnnggg.

You a whole goofy breh. Seek help. Last response to you so have fun in here.

yeah, fighting games in low level hood tournies in your friends basement....don't have much to do with this. good god, thanks please go away. Thanks for the neg, mr. Emotional. I'll rep you later, I can't imagine being so beta that i neg anyone on this forum lol

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Low level hood tournies :mjlol:

NCR def was in the slums :mjlol:

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence will you tell this goofy nikka Ive BEEN certified on them sticks :mjlol:

lol knew i would get you to post again. so easy to manipulate. now leave. stupid lol

you also picked the worst marvel vs capcom to give a fukk about. terrible taste all around.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
lol knew i would get you to post again. so easy to manipulate. now leave. stupid lol

you also picked the worst marvel vs capcom to give a fukk about. terrible taste all around.

and yet Im better at that game than anything you will ever play in your life, wheres your major top 16 at big Dog I got many:wow:

so many words but no footage, you doing work in mk11 right big dog :wow:

you need to see some more games of me being good at, or you gon move the chains some more. We can do melee, blazblue, street fighter, unist, persona fukk it do em all :wow:

I dont even play mk11 but Id buy it tonight and after 15 minutes in training Id embarass you :wow:

p*ssy :wow:

imagIne a nikka who plays the highest execution character in every fighting game being impressed with them lil dmc trinket combo vids :wow: childish :wow:

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
and yet Im better at that game than anything you will ever play in your life, wheres your major top 16 at big Dog I got many:wow:

so many words but no footage, you doing work in mk11 right big dog :wow:

you need to see some more games of me being good at, or you gon move the chains some more. We can do melee, blazblue, street fighter, unist, persona fukk it do em all :wow:

I dont even play mk11 but Id buy it tonight and after 15 minutes in training Id embarass you :wow:

p*ssy :wow:

imagIne a nikka who plays the highest execution character in every fighting game being impressed with them lil dmc trinket combo vids :wow: childish :wow:

actually if you enjoy fight mechanics and enjoy their depth, then you should appreciate DMC and Bayo even more so, since their mechanics are essentially modeled after that.

and lol you aren't fukking with me in socal. seems you like 2D fighters. you guys tend to have trouble adjusting to 8 way run movesets...

also psst, showing me you're into fighters doesn't convince that you respect or care for narrative/direction in games.

But I must be getting old, never thought i'd see such slander of hall of fame well respected and acclaimed titles like DMC lol these souls kids are going to ruin the industry.

can't believe you lied this whole time about playing the witcher 3, when you only played 1&2.

how does a gamer watch this trailer and go "nah im gonna play some other worse shyt

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
actually if you enjoy fight mechanics and enjoy their depth, then you should appreciate DMC and Bayo even more so, since their mechanics are essentially modeled after that.

and lol you aren't fukking with me in socal. seems you like 2D fighters. you guys tend to have trouble adjusting to 8 way run movesets...

also psst, showing me you're into fighters doesn't convince that you respect or care for narrative/direction in games.

But I must be getting old, never thought i'd see such slander of hall of fame well respected and acclaimed titles like DMC lol these souls kids are going to ruin the industry.

can't believe you lied this whole time about playing the witcher 3, when you only played 1&2.

how does a gamer watch this trailer and go "nah im gonna play some other worse shyt

I played/own witcher 3 :dwillhuh:

IDK what makes you think I dont like DMC or bayo I was basically obsessed with the series for years. Im just saying even so its not…hard or complex. To me respectfully. All that combo vid shyt if you showed it to me and the inputs I could do it. I used to play against vergil 3 in dmc3 on dmd for hours for fun doing that stuff.I love that series. I play Dante in mvc cuz Im a fukking stan ffs :mjlol:

souls games are just more enjoyable though from a gameplay perspective IMO.

i beat dmc5 the week it came out and havent touched it since.

And I got people in socal whats your tag since you nice like that :mjpls: this vernacular you using real sus. Kid, dumb hood nikkas, hood basements. You one of them poc new black black folks huh :mjpls:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Cuz they switched shyt up and this feels like a next generation genre changing open world.

Only thing really missing is a climbing mechanic, maybe not like Zelda where you climb rocks, but like a 3D Dying Light 2. shyt woulda been perfect for me with that.

As much as I love the game, I wouldn't go that far. Nothing about it looks or feels "next gen", lol. It just goes left of where most open world games go.