Damn, dude cut his homie off for dating a cac...thats foul as hell lol.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
ptmriox2sdfyf4pvkifk.jpg

Yes nikkas, race trader. He traded in his black queen for a transblack woman. Happens all the time.

Exactly :mjlol: I was thinking maybe he literally meant race trader. Literally

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Nah Mentu isn't less of a man because he doesn't believe in interracial dating or for eliminating elements in his life that go against his belief....

You can kill that noise

If a white man kicked someone out of an organization because they were dating a black person, you'd have a much different view of the situation. Im just being consistent.

The whole situation is mad corny. I guess he can determine the worth of a person strictly by skin color only. He must have special powers of perception.

Duke is reppin Africa so tough, while not living in Africa. Aint no such thing as half way crooks. I think he's confused about a lot.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If a white man kicked someone out of an organization because they were dating a black person, you'd have a much different view of the situation. Im just being consistent.

The whole situation is mad corny. I guess he can determine the worth of a person strictly by skin color only. He must have special powers of perception.

Duke is reppin Africa so tough, while not living in Africa. Aint no such thing as half way crooks. I think he's confused about a lot.

LOL you have white woman in your avi. shut up.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

This is what I don't get about some on this site they claim they hate whites but every chance they get they want to do exactly the same shyt that gets them pissed at whites in the first place.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
ol " that girl aint good enough for you" lookin boy. His ex "friend" might have wanted him for himself. Pretty suspect how he wants to manage his friend's life and try to dictate who he should or shouldnt date. All he should care about is if his boy's woman is treating him well.

Bruh with the white wife handled himself with class. Its evident who the real man is in that situation.
nah bruh, Mentu Sun was very specific for why he cutting him off...claiming to rep RBG, while wifing a non-black...so basically false flagging and being a hypocrite

What if that dude did not false flag, each staying in their chosen lane, then maybe they could've remained friends

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

shyt like that is exactly why those over the top, self righteous "pro black" types get the side eye from me, because they seem more concerned with trying to check others on their "blackness" and basically having a dikk measuring contest rather than actually be about their shyt. It's like you're soooo pro black, yet choose to live in a country that is over 70 percent white....all while there are many nations with a far larger concentration of blacks?:leostare: nikkas ain't bout that life, they can't admit they wouldn't do it cuz its too easy to sit here and preach from the fukking soap box rather than leave the country and go build.:heh: