Damn, dude cut his homie off for dating a cac...thats foul as hell lol.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Nah, I'm saying when it comes down to it, other races will always back their own.

nikkas will :camby: for damn near every and any reason. No solidarity.
Not if they are perceived as traitors. If you claim yourself to be problack than you must live by its tenets. If you cant they get out...its very simple. Why people trying to act obtuse is beyond me.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Over milltant blacks do more harm than good for our people.
Talk about unity but be upset about a persons dating choose.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nah Mentu isn't less of a man because he doesn't believe in interracial dating or for eliminating elements in his life that go against his belief....

You can kill that noise

He's a clown for trying to dictate who someone can and can't date

I wish one of my friends would call me a traitor

Be the last time I talked to their azz

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If a white man kicked someone out of an organization because they were dating a black person, you'd have a much different view of the situation. Im just being consistent.

The whole situation is mad corny. I guess he can determine the worth of a person strictly by skin color only. He must have special powers of perception.

Duke is reppin Africa so tough, while not living in Africa. Aint no such thing as half way crooks. I think he's confused about a lot.

This is what I don't get about some on this site they claim they hate whites but every chance they get they want to do exactly the same shyt that gets them pissed at whites in the first place.

Bigotry isn't bigotry when black people do it :yeshrug:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If a white person kicked a white man out of a Pro-white club for marrying a Black woman, I completely understand...

I honestly think you are confused about a lot brother... There is nothing wrong with representing Africa while not being in Africa... Do you admonish these Italians for representing Italy or the Irish for repping a leprechaun? There is nothing wrong for representing your roots and having unity within that group...

Keep trying to be kumbayah and thinking a hyena and his grin can be your true friend

Nah....you'd be mad upset like @nobammerweed said

Since you brought up the Irish. I remember the girl who won the Miss Ireland pageant a few years ago. Caused a big uproar because she had a black boyfriend. The people in Ireland didn't want her representing the country because of that. There was a thread on here about it, and no, people weren't "cool" with it like you're saying you would be :beli: Yall were crying racism and bigotry and cac this, cac that. Yall nikkas funny on here.

missireland.jpg

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It ain't even gotta be just Africa...there's places like South America(which has a higher population of blacks than the US), Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Jamaica, etc...cats ain't even gotta go that far. Like you said, its too easy for them to sit in a predominately white nation and bytch about interracial relationships than it is to practice what they preach. Fence riding ass nikkas. They're just as guilty as dude claiming pro black with a white wife for real, hypocrites.

So if I'm understanding you correctly, @No_bammer_weed, a black person can't be pro-black unless he/she lives in a majority Black Country?

By that logic:

A Jew can't be pro Jewish if he/she doesn't live in Israel?

An Indian can't be pro Indian if he/she doesn't live in India?

An Asian of whichever nationality can't be pro-(insert Asian country) if he/she doesn't live in their respective countries?

An Arab can't be pro Arab, if he/she doesn't live in an Arab country?

A Latino can't be pro-Latino if he/she doesn't live in a majority Latino country?

A white person can't be pro-white if he/she doesn't live in a majority white country (Word to South Africa)?

Nah....nearly all these ethnic groups come to America with the intention of integrating. They're not trying to carve a Jewish / Indian / Chinese kingdom within America. They have their own countries for that. You pro-black nikkas really think you're going to build some black kingdom in a white dominated country. Good luck. If yall really wanted to be separate from white people, and completely free from them, you'd move your azz out of a country where they're 70% of the population. There are several countries in the Caribbean, South America and Africa to move to. You'd never have to see another one of them.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think likening the wife to a "leech", "devil" and "cac" all without knowing her has anything to do with "love".

And I doubt this brotha who is having his life and his wife attacked by other black people feels any "love" .

These sorts of opinions dont have anything to do with "black love", and has everything to do with crazy ass control freaks who think they reserve the right to own the lives of other black people, and demand they live their the way they deem fit or else they are asking to be attacked, ostracized, and humiliated.

The problem for people like y'all is that you are welcomed to your views, but you dont own black people. Others are free to consider you guys to be hateful extremists.

You guys are living in a country where IR dating enjoys a 90% approval rate, and with those numbers black Americans overwhelmingly support IR dating as well. So how are you "pro black"? You're actually harboring an anti-black opinion. You think that the average black person would rather associate with a good man who happens to have a wife of another race, versus crazy ass internet trolls who irrationally hate and judge white people they dont know all day? Dont delude yourself.

It doesn't matter if 100% of black people approve of IR. 100% of black people could approve of enslaving half of all black people -- but enslaving black people is anti-black. And so is IR.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Nah....nearly all these ethnic groups come to America with the intention of integrating. They're not trying to carve a Jewish / Indian / Chinese kingdom within America. They have their own countries for that. You pro-black nikkas really think you're going to build some black kingdom in a white dominated country. Good luck. If yall really wanted to be separate from white people, and completely free from them, you'd move your azz out of a country where they're 70% of the population. There are several countries in the Caribbean, South America and Africa to move to. You'd never have to see another one of them.
Black americans are not the irish/jews/indians. America is their country and all these groups you have mentionned have carved their lirrle kingdoms in America. Ie/chinatown/koreatown/little italy. Jews have huge stake in americ from hollywood to its banking system and have kept that wealth in house for several generations. Stop posting you are sounding like a big idiot. Be an a black american descendant and say stupid ish like this? You got your girlfriend over your shoulder trying to impress her? I hope more blacks wake up to your hoteps and publically ridicule your guys and kick yall out. You guys are just dragging blacks down with your nonsense and two facedness.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
He's a clown for trying to dictate who someone can and can't date

I wish one of my friends would call me a traitor

Be the last time I talked to their azz
Stop talking out of your arse...this dude has white wife and is signed up to an organization that promotes black unity/black family. Why be part of a group that doesnt align with how your lead your life? There are plenty og i see no colour/ we are the human race orgs....why do you hoteps not sign up to these organizations? Acting like you are being victimized or your life is being threatened cause people want call out these fake militants and their hypocrisy. Dont make me laugh....sign up to the rainboe coalition then:rudy::camby:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Stop talking out of your arse...this dude has white wife and is signed up to an organization that promotes black unity/black family. Why be part of a group that doesnt align with how your lead your life? There are plenty og i see no colour/ we are the human race orgs....why do you hoteps not sign up to these organizations? Acting like you are being victimized or your life is being threatened cause people want call out these fake militants and their hypocrisy. Dont make me laugh....sign up to the rainboe coalition then:rudy::camby:

Not talking to you after this....you're....a....stalker :camby:

You'd be crying all types of racism if Janet Jackson's husband's family ostracized him from the Arab community because he married an "Abeed" (their word for us). There'd be threads all over the Root and the Locker Room about it.

Whatever though. Hypocrites gonna hypocrite.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You are so stupid ...i can google now and find tens of organizations for jew/Italians/etc...that cater to their community. From businesses to loans to bursaries not to mention organizations that they create to network. That girl of yours must really be filling your head with liberal poppycock for you have the nerve to say stulid ish like this.