Damn brehs another brother killed by Houston police shot 10 times R.I.P Alva Braziel

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Lol what the president gonna do. Meanwhile people in these states not voting for their judges or prosecutors and letting whites from the suburbs determine who sends blacks to jail.
so the president cant do shyt but you cry about trump getting elected ......while Obama signed blue alert to help cacs to shut down neighborhoods even more after all those black people getting gun down

the blacks did in Brooklyn and still got fuk'd by the prosecutors. i know you love Obama dikk but don't lie like black people in community haven't but in work . how you going to say politician can't do shyt when it proven they can

y'all love symbolism we know

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
so the president cant do shyt but you cry about trump getting elected ......while Obama signed blue alert to help cacs to shut down neighborhoods even more after all those black people getting gun down

the blacks did in Brooklyn and still got fuk'd by the prosecutors. i know you love Obama dikk but don't lie like black people in community haven't but in work . how you going to say politician can't do shyt when it proven they can

y'all love symbolism we know

A president can appoint Justice Department officials who take civil rights seriously, which is what Obama has done. Y'all think a President Romney or Trump would open civil rights abuse cases against Ferguson or the shooting a few days ago? Hell no. But that's one of the few direct things a president can do on issues like this which are state based.

Obama can't arrest the cops or make them wear body cams. As I said if you want change you need to make sure your prosecutor isn't a police dikk rider, make sure your judges aren't trash, make sure your local sheriff holds his officers accountable. But given how low the voting rate is for local elections these people know they can do whatever they want and black people won't do shyt.

And who are your local representatives? In Missouri just yesterday they passed a law that ensures police body cam video is not released to the public until AFTER a case has been closed. They're hiding evidence from people to help cops. Might want to make sure your elected state official isn't supporting fukkery like that.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Defund all those police forces. I know he can't but there are solutions.
The Justice Department needs am overhaul and more power to police the police. This is what Obama should be doing instead of just merely appointing black people to head the Justice Department :martin:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:snoop: Not another one. This shyt is escalating at an astronomical rate. Dammit man

The brother is in Yellowstone checking on a stolen horse at night. He better have a damn gun on him.
A stolen horse, in Yellowstone Houston?

:ohhh:

I forgot brothas in Yellowstone still kept horses. That's kinda dope. I knew about the Black Urban Cowboys in cities like Houston, who still do Horse Trails and stuff. We need to read up on Black Cowboys. Good stuff. RIP to Mr.Braziel.

:snoop:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
The Justice Department needs am overhaul and more power to police the police. This is what Obama should be doing instead of just merely appointing black people to head the Justice Department :martin:

Its deeper than that bruh. The Police Unions are too strong. They're as strong as the NRA. You defund a police department, they will strike and ur city will be shyt in less than one hour. Controlling the police departments fall on local officals not the President.