Damn brehs another brother killed by Houston police shot 10 times R.I.P Alva Braziel

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I have nothing but HATE in my heart for this country anymore.

Seriously...at this point....if you trying to get at me with that all lives matter shyt I might fukking punch you in the face.

Black lives NEVER mattered in Amerikkka.

These shootings are a message....don't try to advance yourself...don't try to live a better life.

I want to see this country burn now....fukk it for everything it has done to my people!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That brother at the end spoke so much truth.

Everything he spoke was truth accept for that God shyt. Brothers and Sisters are going to HAVE to come off that "The Lord Is My Sheppard" bullshyt before we can truly wake up because if we can't see that White Jesus has NOTHING to do with this then we will remain easily led astray

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I expect more unarmored black people to get murder by the police following these police officer's death. They out for blood be safe brehs:mjcry:
I want to leave this disgusting hateful country...as soon as possible.

Like I aint even sad anymore...this shyt making me want break something.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I am so pissed off and depressed.

last night. Im just walking around listening to music on my phone around bushwick minding my own business and everybody getting scared around me and clutching they purses and going to the other side of the street when i walk towards them on the sidewalk while smiling and talking to each other pretending they dont see me...

:martin:

I fukking hate Amerikkka.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A nation divided right now. If China or some other country decided to invade at this moment, America would be fighting two battles and cats wouldn't know who to side with. The police is and has been tearing this country apart or giving people more reason to side with somebody else if they haven't already. That's not a fukking country. Of course, one side would actually be upset at the "traitors."

As always, they'll blame Obama and everybody else, but fail to see the hate inside themselves. Which nobody else can cure except themselves.

RIP to that man and condolescences to his family. They're the ones that suffer the most in such a ridiculous and unnecessary war.

Last edited:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.