Damn brehs another brother killed by Houston police shot 10 times R.I.P Alva Braziel

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
So wait, did he or did he not have a gun? :dwillhuh:
The article says he had a revolver pointed at the sky then pointed it at the officers when they shot him. Got another video claiming the cops received a call of gunshots and just shot the first person they saw. Going to wait for more details but it sounds like they caught a man looking for his horse and just unloaded on dude. 10 shots and he still in the street for this long?:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Defund all those police forces. I know he can't but there are solutions.

Defund the police, where there's high crime rates, right, that's a genius move..

Next.

U nikkas callin Obama a c00n for daps, but have no idea how government works & have 0 policy ideas that'll magically end white supremacy..:snoop:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Are u people surprised especially in Texas.. look at the stats...over 350 blacks

Outside of other factors......you can expect the numbers to be larger in TX due to the size of the state and the population however, check out Florida. They're not too far behind TX in shootings and nowhere as big.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Defund the police, where there's high crime rates, right, that's a genius move..

Next.

U nikkas callin Obama a c00n for daps, but have no idea how government works & have 0 policy ideas that'll magically end white supremacy..:snoop:
High crime rate? Let those cacs spend their own money on that excess shyt.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Next.

Exactly.

People don't understand how much red tape there is in government.