Damn brehs another brother killed by Houston police shot 10 times R.I.P Alva Braziel

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sounds like they were just cruising around looking for a black man to shoot. I don't trust nothing these mfs say.:francis:

Whuz hannin,chief. :myman:

Been busy wit work n shyt.

And I stopped fukkin wit TLR like dat. shyt is :trash:

When/if I do log onto dis mufukka I go str8 to da Seum or Film Room. Das wurr I be. :manny:

Cool shyt,:myman: I missed seeing that the-wire gif.:russ:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason why CACs sick their race soldiers on us

We was the original Cowboys on some slavery shyt. Cleveland Indians, Washington Redskins, Dallas Cowboys. shyt crazy

Yup we were the original cowboys because the Fulani cattle men brought that culture over when they were kidnapped.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Defund the police, where there's high crime rates, right, that's a genius move..

Next.

U nikkas callin Obama a c00n for daps, but have no idea how government works & have 0 policy ideas that'll magically end white supremacy..:snoop:

The same government that has been committing atrocities such a JFKs Assassination, 9/11, countless wars and hasn't changed a damn thing... What makes you think anything is going to change with one man? Look at the next two political candidates, it's not getting better.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Listen to this Jack Yates High School graduate and Third Ward resident. He's talking practical.

It's the training. Just yesterday I was listening to a radio show, and a veteran police trainer was being introduced to these new "tactics", and he said it was craziness and quit his job as a veteran police trainer.

Escalation is really a cover for an economy that could collapse or geo-political fireworks.

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If they're going to spew ducktales, try not to make us laugh. This some laughable ducktales.

ZVWeJYi.png
ZVWeJYi.png
ZVWeJYi.png
ZVWeJYi.png

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
RIP Alva Braziel

They got us again last night :mjcry:

Prolly gone murk a nikka each night this weekend