Damn brehs another brother killed by Houston police shot 10 times R.I.P Alva Braziel

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anyone have the video? it was deleted

analyze from :36 to :39

his hands were up but then appear to come down. they're going to spin it like he brought his hands down, but it looks like his hands come down due to being shot. looks like an execution.

the witnesses were pissed :wow:

Last edited:

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
I think I'm the only chick in our family that wouldn't mind learning warfare. I used to want to be a Marine sniper and my parents cursed out every recruiter and I never went. (stepdad was in the Army during Vietnam so he knew sh*t but never talked about it). I'm glad I didn't go but now with all of this going on.....I kinda wish I knew some things. :mjcry:. Pops deceased for a few years now and it's me and mom at home and I would do anything to protect her.

:ohhh:
Women, if trained correctly, are known to be very fierce warriors...

I personally have been training for a long time...and I have learnt that a well trained woman is the last issue anyone would want to deal with

Unfortunately women are not receiving hardly any warrior training....some have skills that are misdirected, others have the warrior spirit but languish

That's why the enemy of our people known that it is through the woman or the manipulation of our women that their safety will be assured

another words their first line of defense , believe it or not,is our women

So my point is basically that our women don't realize how much power they have

And when they receive training in how to harness their abilities then the enemy will have a real force to reckon with....:lupe:

Remember Assata Shakur and how she terrified the system...so much so these guys have a huge bounty on her head...she is on the same most wanted list that El Chapo Guzman was on:salute:

But I digress as Tariq would say

So women please take your power back and join your men...we are waiting for you on this battle field

As far as military training....just known this

you don't nessaririly need to join the armed forces to have the same skills and discipline that a soldier should have.... militancy is not the sole propriety of the army or marines

Start with training the mind then the body

Some martial arts allow you to train both...notice I did not mention weapons yet

Now what I know took years so my advice to anyone who wants to get started with or without any prior experience is to start with basic physical fitness

Folks underestimate the value of a fit and healthy body

That means giving up alcohol, smoking, junk food, drugs( legal and illegal) excess entertainment, partying ect

Also the physical fitness goal should be the same as that of the national guard...

that is each person should be able to do;

30 push ups under 2 mins
30 sit ups under 2 mins

and be able to run 2 miles under 18 mins(men) 20mins for women

Also your weight should be no more than a few pounds off/over your natural BMI

I think anyone who is serious should take 3 or 4 months to get to that level of fitness

Than I will be willing to discuss/share what I know about mental prep and weapons systems :jawalrus: