Damn brehs another brother killed by Houston police shot 10 times R.I.P Alva Braziel

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Braziel’s wive who identified him said her husband was out that early in the morning because someone had stolen his horse.

Is that a typo or was he really out looking for a horse?
in that video where the girl did the live facebook stream you can hear her have a convo with somebody about his horse being stolen.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
First and foremost, rip to breh. Lookin at the story, witnesses are saying he had a pistol out the only thing they arguin is if the police gave him any type of warnings and if he actually raised it towards the cops

The cops bogus as fukk in the first place because if this was a cac then he would've had all types of warnings and everything else. That being said, we not cacs and as a black man you have to have to type of situational awareness, if you don't plan on usin ya thumper then why you got it out especially knowing you don't have any play room with these fakkit ass cops in Texas after what just happened... Got to be smarter out here.

Breh was mad about his shyt being stolen, understandably but you can't be doin this type of shyt unless you ready to go all in.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yep. Mama woke me up and told me this afternoon. :mjcry:I wish I could learn warfare without having to enlist. I honestly don't know what to do to be prepared for an all out brawl if/when it happens. :wow:Anything to protect my family.