Damn brehs another brother killed by Houston police shot 10 times R.I.P Alva Braziel

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
Yep. Mama woke me up and told me this afternoon. :mjcry:I wish I could learn warfare without having to enlist. I honestly don't know what to do to be prepared for an all out brawl if/when it happens. :wow:Anything to protect my family.
:ohhh::demonic:
It's time brothers thought about building that 'well regulated' militia...which is whitin our rights...folks aren't even aware that they can start up a militia that meets up regularly and even be registered...militias are guaranteed the right to bear arms...thats what these rednecks figured out so... What the heck are we waiting for as brothas to start our own shyt? There's enough ex- military with nothing to do and tons of skills....personally I have been getting ready for the last 15-20 years...I say don't wait and get straight...we need our own army now...I know how to build ARs front scratch too:myman:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yep. Mama woke me up and told me this afternoon. :mjcry:I wish I could learn warfare without having to enlist. I honestly don't know what to do to be prepared for an all out brawl if/when it happens. :wow:Anything to protect my family.
Ive been getting worried about my family in western Pa where they fly confederate flags all over.

i worry about getting murked by cops myself lately.
:wow:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh::demonic:
It's time brothers thought about building that 'well regulated' militia...which is whitin our rights...folks aren't even aware that they can start up a militia that meets up regularly and even be registered...militias are guaranteed the right to bear arms...thats what these rednecks figured out so... What the heck are we waiting for as brothas to start our own shyt? There's enough ex- military with nothing to do and tons of skills....personally I have been getting ready for the last 15-20 years...I say don't wait and get straight...we need our own army now...I know how to build ARs front scratch too:myman:

I think I'm the only chick in our family that wouldn't mind learning warfare. I used to want to be a Marine sniper and my parents cursed out every recruiter and I never went. (stepdad was in the Army during Vietnam so he knew sh*t but never talked about it). I'm glad I didn't go but now with all of this going on.....I kinda wish I knew some things. :mjcry:. Pops deceased for a few years now and it's me and mom at home and I would do anything to protect her.