Damn brehs another brother killed by Houston police shot 10 times R.I.P Alva Braziel

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:
Women, if trained correctly, are known to be very fierce warriors...

I personally have been training for a long time...and I have learnt that a well trained woman is the last issue anyone would want to deal with

Unfortunately women are not receiving hardly any warrior training....some have skills that are misdirected, others have the warrior spirit but languish

That's why the enemy of our people known that it is through the woman or the manipulation of our women that their safety will be assured

another words their first line of defense , believe it or not,is our women

So my point is basically that our women don't realize how much power they have

And when they receive training in how to harness their abilities then the enemy will have a real force to reckon with....:lupe:

Remember Assata Shakur and how she terrified the system...so much so these guys have a huge bounty on her head...she is on the same most wanted list that El Chapo Guzman was on:salute:

But I digress as Tariq would say

So women please take your power back and join your men...we are waiting for you on this battle field

As far as military training....just known this

you don't nessaririly need to join the armed forces to have the same skills and discipline that a soldier should have.... militancy is not the sole propriety of the army or marines

Start with training the mind then the body

Some martial arts allow you to train both...notice I did not mention weapons yet

Now what I know took years so my advice to anyone who wants to get started with or without any prior experience is to start with basic physical fitness

Folks underestimate the value of a fit and healthy body

That means giving up alcohol, smoking, junk food, drugs( legal and illegal) excess entertainment, partying ect

Also the physical fitness goal should be the same as that of the national guard...

that is each person should be able to do;

30 push ups under 2 mins
30 sit ups under 2 mins

and be able to run 2 miles under 18 mins(men) 20mins for women

Also your weight should be no more than a few pounds off/over your natural BMI

I think anyone who is serious should take 3 or 4 months to get to that level of fitness

Than I will be willing to discuss/share what I know about mental prep and weapons systems :jawalrus:

Thank you!!! :myman:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
:ohhh::demonic:
It's time brothers thought about building that 'well regulated' militia...which is whitin our rights...folks aren't even aware that they can start up a militia that meets up regularly and even be registered...militias are guaranteed the right to bear arms...thats what these rednecks figured out so... What the heck are we waiting for as brothas to start our own shyt? There's enough ex- military with nothing to do and tons of skills....personally I have been getting ready for the last 15-20 years...I say don't wait and get straight...we need our own army now...I know how to build ARs front scratch too:myman:
A million man black militia. :ohhh:There is millions like minded. All we need to do set us a branch in every state where there is a significant black population. You are right black veteran are untapped resource. White military veterans have militias so why not us. Plus after what happened in Katrina we will need a force to fill a security vacuum during a time of grave emergency so white vigilante groups don't attack our communities in those times.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Nope you can't walk thru the streets with a firearm in your hand....
125id60.jpg

Tell that to the cacs that tried to pull that shyt down here in Houston in a historical black part of town.
Or better yet Cliven Bundy.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
A million man black militia. :ohhh:There is millions like minded. All we need to do set us a branch in every state where there is a significant black population. You are right black veteran are untapped resource. White military veterans have militias so why not us. Plus after what happened in Katrina we will need a force to fill a security vacuum during a time of grave emergency so white vigilante groups don't attack our communities in those times.
That's a good idea tbh

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
looks like he did a 360 to try and show the cops he wasnt dangerous. Try to put his arms down and they shot him. I could be wrong but the semantics of it aren't even important. With what happened there, they would have let a white guy put his gun down and talk shyt in the process.

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA

:demonic:
I'm ready brehs

I want my life to mean something after I'm gone

If this is the time in history for our generation to make a historical mark then I say lets jump on it
:youngsabo:
I may not like every brotha I run into these days but it's probably best we hang together somehow or get hung individually chasing vanity

I am ready...I've just been waiting for my brothers and sisters

I could probably get by fighting alone but I don't think I can win the war alone...I know most of y'all understand where I'm coming from when I say that cause you probably feel the same way... fighting alone and winning but still wondering about the rest of everybody else

Lone wolfs won't be enough so if we don't work it out now...well:manny:you already what the enemy got waiting for us

Last edited:

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Texas has open carry. If he had an LTC which most Cowboys in Texas do he was within his rights to carry a handgun openly.
You really don't understand the gun laws.
Open carry does not mean you can walk thru the streets with a HANDGUN in your hand. It means you can carry your handgun in your holster visibly.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Maybe there's a market for neon or reflective material cellphone cases, just so folks want get hit with the..."oops I did it again, I saw a black object and thought it was a gun steeze"

Good idea but anytime you have Police that mistake wallets and belts as guns, the issue lies with them not you

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
You really don't understand the gun laws.
Open carry does not mean you can walk thru the streets with a HANDGUN in your hand. It means you can carry your handgun in your holster visibly.

Neither you nor I know whether or not he had it in his hand for a good reason. It's not against the law for him to pull his gun out if he thought his life was in danger. I've seen people walking with rifles in their hands in Texas plenty of times with no problems from officers.