Damn brehs another brother killed by Houston police shot 10 times R.I.P Alva Braziel

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Braziel’s wive who identified him said her husband was out that early in the morning because someone had stolen his horse.

Is that a typo or was he really out looking for a horse?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Listen to this Jack Yates High School graduate and Third Ward resident. He's talking practical.

It's the training. Just yesterday I was listening to a radio show, and a veteran police trainer was being introduced to these new "tactics", and he said it was craziness and quit his job as a veteran police trainer.

Escalation is really a cover for an economy that could collapse or geo-political fireworks.

Breh the thing is they want to escalate the situations because the police force in America is revenue driven. The bodies that create the revenue is normally black and Latin.

You can not have a police force that is revenue driven and not expect to have shyt like this happen.

For example I have mentioned this a few times on here. I travel all around the world for work. I have gone to places like Europe and you will see cops doing community work. Such as seeing a lost child and walking around to find the child's parents. Helping old women cross the street and helping people with directions.

Now ask yourself this.....when was the last time you seen cops do this in America (outside of small towns). Cops in the US will sit on a side of a road with a speed gun trying to get tickets. Or driving through a neighborhood shaking down folks trying to see if they have drugs.

The police in the US are used to strictly and I mean strictly to generate revenue for cities and states.

I have traveled even in China and the US loves to talk about human rights and all that shyt there. I barely even seen the cops when there and they sure as hell don't sit at the side of the road trying to catch people going over 10 miles over the speed limit. Or setting up road blocks like in southern towns and cities to harrass the poor black folks and get them on old warrants.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's amazing how the police always "thought he had a gun" in these shootings

So all these people acted liked they had
guns when they really didn't while being stopped by the police who they know have real guns :jbhmm:

Thought he had a gun in a State where everybody has guns and wear them out proudly. If he had a gun, then why did him having a gun stand out more than a White dude down there with a gun? I am not even assuming that the guy had a gun, but if he did then why would he stand out in a place where everybody has a gun?

Last edited:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's amazing how the police always "thought he had a gun" in these shootings

So all these people acted liked they had
guns when they really didn't while being stopped by the police who they know have real guns :jbhmm:

And these are the same people always arguing that the world would be safer if more people could carry guns legally. Meanwhile cops are scared shytless and are preemptively murdering anyone who can be seen as a potential threat. I saw some blue lives matter fakkits saying how these guys need to stop making sudden movements because the officer has no choice but to shoot if he feels threatened. Its to the point where they basically cosign officers opening fire on anyone that changes lanes without signaling. Kill the threat before it materializes because only blue lives matter :snoop:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Defund the police, where there's high crime rates, right, that's a genius move..

Next.

U nikkas callin Obama a c00n for daps, but have no idea how government works & have 0 policy ideas that'll magically end white supremacy..:snoop:

What he can do is to start the Federalization of the local police departments. That is coming.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps