Damn BK nikkas told Safaree he can't film a video in his own hood

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
It worse than Bedstuy. Brownsville and East NY are the worst though

Yea I dunno what ol boy talking about. Ain't no way 2015 Bedstuy wilder than Flatbush.

Isn't bedstuy where the main source of BK gentrification goin on?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Dude just moved like he kept trying to fight reaching in his waist. You DONT temp nikkas like that. Then the dude in the track suit was trying to act like he had the goon on a leash.

shyt could have been really bad really quickly :snoop:

:what:

You wannabe super-thugs wouldn't last a day in the hood with this dumb shyt.

Safaree wins for peeping game real quick and backing down before shyt crossed the point of no return. You can't reason with savages.
im not a wanna be thug, you just said the video legit scared you from behind a computer screen tho.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yea I dunno what ol boy talking about. Ain't no way 2015 Bedstuy wilder than Flatbush.

Isn't bedstuy where the main source of BK gentrification goin on?

Indeed. It's happening in some of Flatbush to with the Barclays and all of that but Flatbush is still wild as fukk. Way worse than Bedstuy.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
you would think this thread was a bloods convention with all you nıggas being in the red :mjlol:

but on topic, dont feel sorry for him. . .if you going back "to the hood" to flex instead of giving back to the youth, then :ufdup: and deserve them consequences and reprecussions, plain and simple.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Money talks and BS walks. Street nikkas will let Elmo claim their gang if they get something out of it

Coming Soon...

hqdefault.jpg

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How would you feel if your homie got a few million and said fukk you and never spoke to you again. Of course until it was time to boost his street cred
I don't think they were homies

and even so...

I wouldn't care, sb didn't want them in the video, he asked them for nothing

just some homos seeking love
I

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
i was baiting @Blackthoughts with this shyt

yeah....
-nicky barnes & frank locus both kingpins in da 60's both had movies & books written bout dem both vouched for puff pop's

nikkaz on here are just fukking haters
You think gangsters in the 90's gave a fukk about what Nicky Barnes and Frank Lucas did in the 60's and 70's?

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
i bet you if CBS, NBC, fukk it, Nickeloden come to that same block, they won't be pressing them saying CSI, or Scandal or Blues Clue can't film on their block. Always ya own that do you in the end.