damn, after Kanye just begged for kim back on stage, she immediately contacted her lawyer

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hubie: She was already over 100s of million and was richer then him. Held him down when he went broke constantly.

He’s up now, perfect time for her to move on without the backlash :pachaha::pachaha:
No she wasn't. She had around 100 but not 100s...bug difference. And yeah she got him out of his bankruptcy vortex.

BUT

He gave something that was priceless to her and kris. Credibility in the celebrity world. And he got her through doors in that celebrity world she couldn't (was blocked) walk through before she got with him. Remember she was the 1. reality star but he's an A-lister...now she's an A-lister. Tbh, he got the short end in an uneven exchange :yeshrug:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No joke Ye might commit that…

He's been through worse. Dude split with his long term gf and lost his moms, all within the same year.

He'll get through this.

Kim was done when SHE posted the video of him holding ribs for fags..I feel like he was one way before they got married then switched up once he got comfortable and became his true self…I honestly believe Kim thought she had a mogul type like Jay

:dwillhuh:

The man has a 10 year deal to design clothes with Gap, is being touted as the next lead designer ar at Louis Vuitton and has a sneaker company valued at $6.6 billion

Kanye lost his mind. If he didn't have have money, he would be a regular nikka mumbling to himself in and out if shelters with crazy mental illnesses diagnosis, some if which he already has.

:why:

If any rich person didn't have money they'd just be bums, too. Type of logic is this?

He needs help, I wouldn't be surprised if his final recourse is to kill himself and put in his will that he he gonna have limited edition clothes for his suicide. He seems like the type.

Y'all are mad weird for this whole hE mIgHt KiL HiMsElF thing. Sorta like you want to happen.

killed his moms:francis:

Nope, it was this dude

IAQaqlObYmo55u5Sb3sstq7MzB_8KeYliMSqrClwdxM.jpg

:francis:

Good. She wants nothing to do with his mentally ill ass.

Using mental illness as a pejorative to insult people is why it's not taken seriously by black people. :snoop: C'mon breh, do better.

Hope we get some great news coming about Kanye real soon

We already have:

axlpyv8nl1581.jpg

:wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I dont want to celebrate this

But he was talking super grimy about her

I think is that rant when he was wearing a bullet proof vest

Over the years I noticed woman can deal with alot

Except

Open disrespectful words and embarrassment

He did that too much

Something about he dont want his little girl to end up like kim

Breh you married her tho :stopitslime:
Lmao

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Hov got a team of financial advisors, I don't really see that as being a mogul.

He don't found any extraordinary companies.

Does the same shyt every top tier rapper does.

Label, clothes, liquor.

Kanye did the same and made more, so who's the bigger "mogul"?
Who’s public image is better and has the mogul image..even though Kanye is a mogul too is that the first thing people bring up or is it his antics..ride for your guy kanye but you know what I meant

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
True, you right. We’ve all been there. I guess I’m just thinking the concert shyt seems sweet to women but it’s weak to me as a man. If I’m him I just go show up to her house and get my wife back. Go work it out and tell her heartfelt you want her and your family back. All these clout chasing theatrics are dumb af in light of the public situation he’s seemingly created.

I do not think this sensible way of thinking occurs in this. With these types of people at all breh.
Your post shows maturity and extreme optimism.
which is cool.
Yet i do not think any of those qualities exist in anyone ever affiliated in this situation.

None of these people have the wherewithal.
Nor ability to be genuine.
to be successful at what you sensibly describe here.
Wish it was.
it would be a better world.

Art Barr