damn, after Kanye just begged for kim back on stage, she immediately contacted her lawyer

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He's been through worse. Dude split with his long term gf and lost his moms, all within the same year.

He'll get through this.

:dwillhuh:

The man has a 10 year deal to design clothes with Gap, is being touted as the next lead designer ar at Louis Vuitton and has a sneaker company valued at $6.6 billion

:why:

If any rich person didn't have money they'd just be bums, too. Type of logic is this?

Y'all are mad weird for this whole hE mIgHt KiL HiMsElF thing. Sorta like you want to happen.

Nope, it was this dude

IAQaqlObYmo55u5Sb3sstq7MzB_8KeYliMSqrClwdxM.jpg

:francis:

Using mental illness as a pejorative to insult people is why it's not taken seriously by black people. :snoop: C'mon breh, do better.

We already have:

axlpyv8nl1581.jpg

:wow:
Prime example

Nobody cares what black men go through. Not even other black men (if they even are black on this site).

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Well she also played herself because that cac she is fukking with was caught trying to pipe Miley Cyrus just yesterday. She was at his house at 10pm.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Hov got a team of financial advisors, I don't really see that as being a mogul.

He don't found any extraordinary companies.

Does the same shyt every top tier rapper does.

Label, clothes, liquor.

Kanye did the same and made more, so who's the bigger "mogul"?

Jay

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Who’s public image is better and has the mogul image..even though Kanye is a mogul too is that the first thing people bring up or is it his antics..ride for your guy kanye but you know what I meant
You replying to a nikka said that said having financial advisors doesn’t make you a mogul.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Hov got a team of financial advisors, I don't really see that as being a mogul.

He don't found any extraordinary companies.

Does the same shyt every top tier rapper does.

Label, clothes, liquor.

Kanye did the same and made more, so who's the bigger "mogul"?
Jay-Z is rap's first (or second if Dr Dre beat him) billionaire. He qualifies.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:skip::mjlol: So this man who has managed to leverage the resources of several multibillion dollar companies to build a multibillion dollar company of his own is a babbling, bumbling, fumbling idiot? So why haven't all the other 'sane' people managed to match or better his success?

That sounds exactly like the defense of Donald Trump. “He beat 20 Republicans politicians in the primary and built his company, how could he possibly be an idiot!?”