damn, after Kanye just begged for kim back on stage, she immediately contacted her lawyer

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
That sounds exactly like the defense of Donald Trump. “He beat 20 Republicans politicians in the primary and built his company, how could he possibly be an idiot!?”
nikka donald trump was born into money:camby:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
he should've never wifed her and had kids with her in the first place, she was a talentless industry whore, and sadly he was the one who felt lucky to be with her, smh
and samson gave his power to that whore delilah.

will ye get the opportunity for one more noble act?

tune in next time on Dragon Ball Zeee!

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
Who’s public image is better and has the mogul image..even though Kanye is a mogul too is that the first thing people bring up or is it his antics..ride for your guy kanye but you know what I meant

That family lives for fukkery. She never wanted a Jay Z type.

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
I find it hard to blame Kim here. If he had any self-awareness at all, and just slightly less megalomania and ego, he might have been able to see this as she undoubtedly saw it: a business arrangement, a quid pro quo. Instead, he confused his feelings for reality, and decided to complicate things with bullshyt like "love". :hhh:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Funny thing is…. There are likely a litany of bad bytches just waiting for the opportunity to get at Ye’……. Hes a billion dollar cool nikka…..and he just want his wife, Love is a muthafukkah :whew:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
No she wasn't. She had around 100 but not 100s...bug difference. And yeah she got him out of his bankruptcy vortex.

BUT

He gave something that was priceless to her and kris. Credibility in the celebrity world. And he got her through doors in that celebrity world she couldn't (was blocked) walk through before she got with him. Remember she was the 1. reality star but he's an A-lister...now she's an A-lister. Tbh, he got the short end in an uneven exchange :yeshrug:
Are you Kanye's slave?
It's a choice you know.. I'm just saying

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you Kanye's slave?
It's a choice you know.. I'm just saying
Are you a retard?

Which unfortunately isn't a choice...because i don't know how you could class me as a stan when the post i made gave props to kim where it was due ??? :dahell:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Are you a retard?

Which unfortunately isn't a choice...because i don't know how you could class me as a stan when the post i made gave props to kim where it was due ??? :dahell:
Giving props to Kim doesn't automatically eject Kanye's dikk out of your orifices,does it?
This is the most :cape: :cape: I have ever seen a muthafukka do for that c00n

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thing is…. There are likely a litany of bad bytches just waiting for the opportunity to get at Ye’……. Hes a billion dollar cool nikka…..and he just want his wife, Love is a muthafukkah :whew:

listening to the Drink Champs interview, seems like he wants his kids to grow up with their parents together which I can respect