damn, after Kanye just begged for kim back on stage, she immediately contacted her lawyer

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
Kim was done when SHE posted the video of him holding ribs for fags..I feel like he was one way before they got married then switched up once he got comfortable and became his true self…I honestly believe Kim thought she had a mogul type like Jay
Hov got a team of financial advisors, I don't really see that as being a mogul.

He don't found any extraordinary companies.

Does the same shyt every top tier rapper does.

Label, clothes, liquor.

Kanye did the same and made more, so who's the bigger "mogul"?

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Kanye lost his mind. If he didn't have have money, he would be a regular nikka mumbling to himself in and out if shelters with crazy mental illnesses diagnosis, some if which he already has.

He needs help, I wouldn't be surprised if his final recourse is to kill himself and put in his will that he he gonna have limited edition clothes for his suicide. He seems like the type.

Somebody needs to check him in.
:skip::mjlol: So this man who has managed to leverage the resources of several multibillion dollar companies to build a multibillion dollar company of his own is a babbling, bumbling, fumbling idiot? So why haven't all the other 'sane' people managed to match or better his success?

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Hov got a team of financial advisors, I don't really see that as being a mogul.

He don't found any extraordinary companies.

Does the same shyt every top tier rapper does.

Label, clothes, liquor.

Kanye did the same and made more, so who's the bigger "mogul"?
:mjlol: Of course you don't. If you knew what you were talking about, you'd delete this post.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
When you put a woman's business out there in public its a wrap.

His rant where he talked about her getting an abortion was the final nail in the coffin for that marriage. All things considered, she actually was pretty loyal to him but everyone has limits.