Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Portland stands firm they got my respect. I am all for players controlling their own destiny but thats what FA is for. If Portland folds, I dont ever wanna hear anymore bytching about trade requests. Its one thing if you got a year left but nikkas out here asking out before extensions kick in.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Dumb ass Dame is stuck :mjlol:

All that grind shyt where did it get him?

Stuck in Portland at 33 years old

The amount of ways he fukked this up is crazy

Just stay in Portland, write your “rhymes” and count your money playa

:mjlol:
Deep down he never wanted his entire NBA career/legacy chained to one of the whitest cities in the country :mjlol: he just had too much pride to ask out earlier, didn't wanna be grouped in with everyone else who did it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Poor Dame can't get what he wants after making sure he got his money :mjcry:

what's funny if the blazers had say another star of lilliard quality and he was acting like this dame would e pissed and livid if the blazers would trade that dude for peanuts just to appease that player.

should have made sure there was a player option nukka

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Deep down he never wanted his entire NBA career/legacy chained to one of the whitest cities in the country :mjlol: he just had too much pride to ask out earlier, didn't wanna be grouped in with everyone else who did it
:beli: No. That nikka just didn't want to expectation of having to live up to the undeserved, unwarranted hype he's received. He clearly saw Miami was a Finals contender without an elite PG. So in his mind he can provide just enough to put them over the top. His game is transparent.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
The laughter will turn into tears soon. :banderas:
That's how it always works. Then 70% of these same nikkas talk about how they'll stop watching and the league's rigged :heh:

I don't have a problem with people upset Dame wants out with years left, PG forcing to the Clippers the offseason after he re-signed in OKC was wild too. I got a problem with teams not honoring their end of deals and players eating shyt on that too. Coli nikkas shytted on Dame for re-signing, tried to win in Portland, Cronin gets there and lies to him the entire time, Dame tries to get out like Coli nikkas wanted and gets clowned for that too. Same shyt with Harden taking less to help Morey to get lied to just to have to come up off 100k in the end. That's crazy

It's sounding real RealGMish in here :mjpls: Saying a whole bunch of things they won't be able to take back when it happens :mjpls:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
:beli: No. That nikka just didn't want to expectation of having to live up to the undeserved, unwarranted hype he's received. He clearly saw Miami was a Finals contender without an elite PG. So in his mind he can provide just enough to put them over the top. His game is transparent.

You see it

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's how it always works. Then 70% of these same nikkas talk about how they'll stop watching and the league's rigged :heh:

I don't have a problem with people upset Dame wants out with years left, PG forcing to the Clippers the offseason after he re-signed in OKC was wild too. I got a problem with teams not honoring their end of deals and players eating shyt on that too. Coli nikkas shytted on Dame for re-signing, tried to win in Portland, Cronin gets there and lies to him the entire time, Dame tries to get out like Coli nikkas wanted and gets clowned for that too. Same shyt with Harden taking less to help Morey to get lied to just to have to come up off 100k in the end. That's crazy

It's sounding real RealGMish in here :mjpls: Saying a whole bunch of things they won't be able to take back when it happens :mjpls:
You have a point in that some people when it comes to certain other people are just gonna talk shyt regardless. However I am not sure thar applies to Dame. If he leaves in FA years ago, I dont think he catches much flack. If he had a year left on his deal, I dont think he catches much flack. If he wasnt talking that loyalty and run from the grind silliness, I dont think he catches much flack. And come on bro, Harden has asked to be traded 3 times in 3 years and he coulda left in FA this time. I am pro player but they still gotta be accountable and realistic. You lock yourself in with a team, they have no obligation to trade you...especially to one specific spot for peanuts.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Facts. He’s been masquerading as a #1 option and he’s not. An insane amount of first round exits and sweeps.

He dug his own grave with his holier-than-thou attitude. Now he’s in the position all those other stars thank god they avoided

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Clippers gave up draft picks and shai gilgeous alexander

Miami wants to give up a 37 year old Kyle Lowry, Tyler herro and trash picks