Pat Riley:
giphy.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It is when it's coming from Dame.
yall just in here reaching like this now? :picard: i immediatelly recognized the line when i saw it, maybe he was just listneing to the song and fukked with it

i got a ex right now that looks at all my socials and thinks everything is a subtle message about her, yall in here acting the same way :dead: sad

:mjlol: if shyt like this is the reason this thread is constantly getting bumped nowadays yall need help, just let the shyt play out damn

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
yall just in here reaching like this now? :picard: i immediatelly recognized the line when i saw it, maybe he was just listneing to the song and fukked with it

i got a ex right now that looks at all my socials and thinks everything is a subtle message about her, yall in here acting the same way :dead: sad

:mjlol: if shyt like this is the reason this thread is constantly getting bumped nowadays yall need help, just let the shyt play out damn
Everyone doesn't listen to Wayne like that to know where the reference came from :yeshrug:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

fukk out here with that. These nikkas know damn well (you probably do to) that anything they post is going to be dissected. Can't complain about that and then just keep posting random ass shyt then complain about it being dissected. Are people that addicted to social media they can't just not post shyt like this. If he wants people not to read into anything just don't post. And I don't even care about his situation like that and haven't really been talking about it.

I went through the same phase of knowing my ex or current girl would read into something I posted. It would be the most non-descript posts but I knew exactly what I was doing when I made them and the reaction.

Last edited: