Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Those guys sacrificed money for winning. Dame priortized money knowing damn well not a single human being on Earth is willingly going to Portland, let alone an NBA star. :mjlol:

No lie, last time i was at Disney World this bruh behind me just started talking to me. I thought it was weird and then he said he lives in Portland and he glad to talk to brehs when he out of state just to re-center himself since he originally from Dallas. So naturally we started talking about strip clubs and BBLs. :mjlol:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Here's the reason why Dame was on 50-win teams. Dame Lillard was there. The end. @MikelArteta

Let me remind you that this is nothing. An agent is trying to get Dame to a good location. He's playing hardball. That's what an agent is supposed to do.

Harden quit on multiple teams. KD has quit on multiples teams and has asked to be traded several times. Kyrie has quit on multiple teams. AD quit on the Pelicans. The list goes on and on. Dame gave them a decade to get somebody in there and they squandered it.

Now it's time. :pachaha:

Imagine being a Dame groupie and you're not a Blazers fan :mindblown:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
No one was forcing Dame to keep signing extensions in Portland. Portland couldn’t acquire big time free agents or draft good enough but it’s obvious that Dame had a loyalty fetish. All I have to say is if he gets to the Heat then no more “he doesn’t have help” excuses.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one was forcing Dame to keep signing extensions in Portland. Portland couldn’t acquire big time free agents or draft good enough but it’s obvious that Dame had a loyalty fetish. All I have to say is if he gets to the Heat then no more “he doesn’t have help” excuses.
Seeing breh @CHICAGO have to choose who’ll get blame between Dame or Jimmy :wow: