Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
"Oh Dame isn't being fair to Portland"

1. Were they "fair" to him? People want to talk about the money he earned there. That's right, he earned it. How much money has he brought to the organization over the years? He's probably been paid a fraction of what he's actually sold in tickets in merchandising.

2. Were they really "fair"? Not on the basketball court. They gave him nobody to play with. He's had horrible teammates the entire time there. Not a single all-star.

3. Portland isn't "forced" to do anything. He does not have a no trade clause. If they want to wait out the agent on the Miami request then do it. Nobody believes Dame is sitting out the year. Never mind 4 years.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Here's the reason why Dame was on 50-win teams. Dame Lillard was there. The end. @MikelArteta

Let me remind you that this is nothing. An agent is trying to get Dame to a good location. He's playing hardball. That's what an agent is supposed to do.

Harden quit on multiple teams. KD has quit on multiples teams and has asked to be traded several times. Kyrie has quit on multiple teams. AD quit on the Pelicans. The list goes on and on. Dame gave them a decade to get somebody in there and they squandered it.

Now it's time. :pachaha:
Asking to leave isn’t quitting on a team. Quitting on a team is that shyt Harden was doing in games.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
"Oh Dame isn't being fair to Portland"

1. Were they "fair" to him? People want to talk about the money he earned there. That's right, he earned it. How much money has he brought to the organization over the years? He's probably been paid a fraction of what he's actually sold in tickets in merchandising.

2. Were they really "fair"? Not on the basketball court. They gave him nobody to play with. He's had horrible teammates the entire time there. Not a single all-star.

3. Portland isn't "forced" to do anything. He does not have a no trade clause. If they want to wait out the agent on the Miami request then do it. Nobody believes Dame is sitting out the year. Never mind 4 years.
That’s on Dame though as he should have spent more time in the press putting pressure on Portland to make big moves instead of shytting on other talents whose services he now needs for not being loyal like he was.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Asking to leave isn’t quitting on a team. Quitting on a team is that shyt Harden was doing in games.

Kyrie quit on the Nets with all the nonsense he was doing. Kyrie also quit on the Celtics the way he played in the postseason that year. But I digress. Durant played hard on the court but that doesn't mean he hasn't asked out of several situations. He asked to be traded two years in a row out of Brooklyn. Harden absolutely quit on the Rockets. Dame gave Portland season after season to improve the roster around him and they never did it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That’s on Dame though as he should have spent more time in the press putting pressure on Portland to make big moves instead of shytting on other talents for not being loyal like he was.

You can do both. It was a two way street. Paul George and Pat Bev were both trying to be slick so Dame had words for them. Dame should never have even bothered with those two anyway. But did he put pressure on? Sure, I'm sure he did especially behind the scenes. But he tried not to embarrass them publicly. It didn't work because they embarrassed themselves.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Kyrie quit on the Nets with all the nonsense he was doing. Kyrie also quit on the Celtics the way he played in the postseason that year. But I digress. Durant played hard on the court but that doesn't mean he hasn't asked out of several situations. He asked to be traded two years in a row out of Brooklyn. Harden absolutely quit on the Rockets. Dame gave Portland season after season to improve the roster around him and they never did it.
I think you’re misunderstanding me, I don’t think Dame is quitting on them at all. His job is to play basketball, he is free to ask to leave and they can or cannot respect his request. I considering quitting on a team to Ben not giving it your all when you’re on the court or straight up refusing to play. I’m not mad at Dame at all.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Kyrie has played with LeBron in his prime, Durant in his prime, Harden in his prime and Luka in his prime.

Durant has played with Curry, Klay, Draymond all in their prime, Westbrook and Harden, then Kyrie and Harden in their prime and now Booker in his prime.

Harden played with CP3 in his prime, Durant and Westbrook, then Durant and Kyrie and now Joel Embiid.

These dudes said "Dame played with CJ McCollum"

:laff: :laff:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You can do both. It was a two way street. Paul George and Pat Bev were both trying to be slick so Dame had words for them. Dame should never have even bothered with those two anyway. But did he put pressure on? Sure, I'm sure he did especially behind the scenes. But he tried not to embarrass them publicly. It didn't work because they embarrassed themselves.
You could come up with a better excuse than that considering that he’s been embarrassing that franchise publicly for years now with the subliminal.

Dame was throwing shots at other players and fans even when it wasn’t even warranted nor brought up into the topic of discussion. Even if he was doing it behind the scenes, it still was dumb shytting on other players through raps and comments considering he’s now in the same boat as they were.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
he’s now in the same boat as they were.

He's not in the same boat because he gave the franchise multiple opportunities. AD didn't give the Pelicans a chance at all. Durant didn't give OKC a chance and then he got mad that Curry was getting more shine than him so he went to the Nets and then wanted out because Kyrie wanted out. Harden asks out every chance he gets when something isn't going perfectly the way he wants it. Same for Kyrie. Same for a lot of players.

Your comparison doesn't work.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie has played with LeBron in his prime, Durant in his prime, Harden in his prime and Luka in his prime.

Durant has played with Curry, Klay, Draymond all in their prime, Westbrook and Harden, then Kyrie and Harden in their prime and now Booker in his prime.

Harden played with CP3 in his prime, Durant and Westbrook, then Durant and Kyrie and now Joel Embiid.

These dudes said "Dame played with CJ McCollum"

:laff: :laff:
:yeshrug: Dude wanted the maximum amount of money every time he was due for a contract and masked it as “loyalty” and “not running ftom the grind”. Soon as that supermax was secured, he ran from the grind (in his words)

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not in the same boat because he gave the franchise multiple opportunities. AD didn't give the Pelicans a chance at all. Durant didn't give OKC a chance and then he got mad that Curry was getting more shine than him so he went to the Nets and then wanted out because Kyrie wanted out. Harden asks out every chance he gets when something isn't going perfectly the way he wants it. Same for Kyrie. Same for a lot of players.

Your comparison doesn't work.
Those guys sacrificed money for winning. Dame priortized money knowing damn well not a single human being on Earth is willingly going to Portland, let alone an NBA star. :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You sure about that? You might want to look up the free agent signings and trades that the Pelicans made over the years and how they actually turned out. Omar Asik ring a bell? Even Jrue was injury prone for the majority of that Pelicans tenure. That’s not even counting all of the first round picks they traded away for players that ended up going bust.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I don't know how Kyrie got in the thread about the Dame trade but like others I also sometimes digress from the topic to try to make a point.

Anyway I respect all champions in all sports!

giphy+%282%29.gif