Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Portland has all the leverage. I like Dame but he put himself in a corner with this loyalty crap and kept signing new deals. Should have requested a trade when they sent out CJ.

Miami has no leverage and they’re desperate. Portland should wait u til they get a deal they can’t refuse. Any idiot who think there’s any loyalty in sports will always go back to this situation.

Idk why he has a problem with the Celtics. Portland is literally the west coast Boston.

Dame for Brown Horford + another young player would be better than anything Miami could offer.

Just for the record if Rich Paul was Dame’s agent y’all would be losing your shyt right now. But it’s cool for him to force his way to Miami.

Last edited:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Portland has all the leverage. I like Dame but be put himself in a corner with this loyalty crap and kept signing new deals. Should have requested a trade when they sent out CJ.

Miami has no leverage and they’re desperate. Portland should wait u til they get a deal they can’t refuse. Any idiot who think there’s any loyalty in sports will always go back to this situation.

Idk why he has a problem with the Celtics. Portland is literally the west coast Boston.

Dame for Brown Horford + another young player would be better than anything Miami could offer.
:why: Boston is in New England, breh

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Portland has all the leverage. I like Dame but be put himself in a corner with this loyalty crap and kept signing new deals. Should have requested a trade when they sent out CJ.

Unfortunately players are real people. Not pawns on a chest board.

Portland has an obligation to do right by dame whether you agree or not.

Boston is a cac cesspool. Comparing it to Portland and they’re good fans is laughable

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Same shyt happened with KD.

Mans told him he need to get away from WB. He goes to GSW, and he's doing too much.

Mans tell Dame to get out of Portland. He demands trade, and he's doing too much.

YALL WANT THESE PLAYERS TO PLAY FOR WINNING ON YOUR TERMS!!

We don't really want them to win. We want them on different teams so we can take away their excuse and call them losers

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps

Boston is a cac cesspool. Comparing it to Portland and they’re good fans is laughable
I’m agreeing with you. Except the last part. How is Portland any different than Boston??

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m agreeing with you. Except the last part. How is Portland any different than Boston??

It’s all subjective. However Boston fans have a reputation of being rude, belligerent, and racist towards opposing players as well as their own. That can not be argued

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Boston is Memphis compared to Portland in terms of the black population

That said, I’d pick living in Miami over there with no hesitation :hubie:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Miami doesn't make any sense for Portland as a trade partner. They already have Scoot and Sharpe at the guard positions, plus Simons if they keep him, so Herro as the centerpiece should be a non-starter in conversations. Can't they only offer two firsts as well?

Minnesota, Boston and Toronto would all be interesting trade partners.

Minny could just offer a straight swap of KAT for Lillard.

If Brown doesn't take Boston's extension, Him and White (for salary puyourposes) for Dame makes sense. It probably makes sense even if Brown wants to stay.

Toronto could offer a bunch of picks plus OG and Barnes. They're treadmill status right now and this would give them a major shot in the arm.

If your first trade happened, Lillard would have to get rerouted in a year anyway.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Exactly....what's he gonna do, sit out a season like Ben Simmons?

He's probably got three good seasons left max...this move is him desperately chasing a ring so he doesn't have any years to waste. Wherever he goes he's gonna have to make it work.

He's locked in for four years. He's got no cards to play.

He’a got the card of public opinion. Now we all KNOW bow fickle that is but for the moment there’s been no backlash on his end for staunchly refusing to be traded anywhere but Miami. If the court of public opinion remains on his side and his agent is aggressively telling other teams not to bother with a trade that could be enough to sway the Blazer’s front office to say “fukk it” and want to be done with the whole thing before it becomes a debacle

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

IM NOT SURE WHAT THIS
POST IS SUPPOSED TO MEAN.

YOU HAVE A FRANCHISE PG
WHO NEEDS HELP
AND YOUR SOLUTION IS TO
KEEP THE PICK & DRAFT A PG.

nikkaS CANT BE THIS NAIVE.
:devil:
:evil:

I don't think Scoot is in Portland for lack of effort. When the Nets don't wanna deal Bridges, what was the next best thing? Zion? (and NO doesn't seem to be ready to part with him) so what we're learning is that if it wasn't for Wemby, the values of every other pick dropped tremendously.