Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I shyt on Dame alot on here but Chris Haynes on his podcast with Marc Stein said some shyt that resonated with me.

He said after they lost in the bubble he wanted out but he didn’t want to shyt on Chauncey Billups. The Blazers just hired him and he wanted to give him a chance as a black coach

He didn’t want to do the sucker shyt like that slouch ass nikka James Harden did when the Rockets hired Stephen Silas :scust:

That slouch ass piece a shyt started wylin and forced his way out of Houston.

Dame is a stand up dude with character

He just needs to stop with all that Instagram bliminals quoting Xscape lyrics and shyt :hhh:
Where did that loyalty get him? Dame is getting dragged for asking for a trade now, even with the franchise clearly wanting to move on.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I don’t see how you can demand a trade without a no trade clause and make a demand only to get traded to one particular team like you have any leverage. That makes zero sense for Portland.
The owners have to draw the line here. I don't care if they do since I'll side with millionaires over billionaires, but it's some unprecedented shyt fr. Beyond player empowerment.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Where did that loyalty get him? Dame is getting dragged for asking for a trade now, even with the franchise clearly wanting to move on.
It got him nearly $500 million in guaranteed money
No tears for Dame
Requesting a trade is one thing. People asking Dame to get outta there for years
Requesting a trade to a single team and also demanding they keep certain players (Jimmy & Bam) when you have 4 damn years left on your deal is weak as fukk. There's no reason for Portland to trade their franchise player for complete garbage just cause he doesn't wanna be there anymore.

Also he's a fukking cornball for speaking on other players "running from the grind" just for him to do the same thing.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lebron, Durant were free agents

This is even worse . Lilliard has four years on a deal he signed and trying to slimy out in the night

STOP IT...

HE HAS 4 YRS ON HIS DEAL
YET HIS TEAM DRAFTED
A fukkING POINT GUARD
WITH A TOP 3 PICK.

THEY CLEARLY WANTED OUT
AND FORCED HIM TO MAKE
THE 1ST MOVE.
:devil:
:evil:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I shyt on Dame alot on here but Chris Haynes on his podcast with Marc Stein said some shyt that resonated with me.

He said after they lost in the bubble he wanted out but he didn’t want to shyt on Chauncey Billups. The Blazers just hired him and he wanted to give him a chance as a black coach

He didn’t want to do the sucker shyt like that slouch ass nikka James Harden did when the Rockets hired Stephen Silas :scust:

That slouch ass piece a shyt started wylin and forced his way out of Houston.

Dame is a stand up dude with character

He just needs to stop with all that Instagram bliminals quoting Xscape lyrics and shyt :hhh:

Nobody forced him to keep resigning and extending. Then on top of all that he was preaching this “not running from the ground holier than thou talk” when this shyt about get super messy.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

STOP IT...

HE HAS 4 YRS ON HIS DEAL
YET HIS TEAM DRAFTED
A fukkING POINT GUARD
WITH A TOP 3 PICK.

THEY CLEARLY WANTED OUT
AND FORCED HIM TO MAKE
THE 1ST MOVE.

Scoot was almost unanimously the best player on the board at that point. Even Charlotte fans was mad that they didn’t pick him and they got Lamelo Ball.

I don’t even see how trading that number 3 pick was going to get them over some sort of hump.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

STOP IT...

HE HAS 4 YRS ON HIS DEAL
YET HIS TEAM DRAFTED
A fukkING POINT GUARD
WITH A TOP 3 PICK.

THEY CLEARLY WANTED OUT
AND FORCED HIM TO MAKE
THE 1ST MOVE.

Team drafted the best talent available

Dame been injury prone and doesn’t play 48min

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Scoot was almost unanimously the best player on the board at that point. Even Charlotte fans was mad that they didn’t pick him and they got Lamelo Ball.

I don’t even see how trading that number 3 pick was going to get them over some sort of hump.

IM NOT SURE WHAT THIS
POST IS SUPPOSED TO MEAN.

YOU HAVE A FRANCHISE PG
WHO NEEDS HELP
AND YOUR SOLUTION IS TO
KEEP THE PICK & DRAFT A PG.

nikkaS CANT BE THIS NAIVE.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It got him nearly $500 million in guaranteed money
No tears for Dame
Requesting a trade is one thing. People asking Dame to get outta there for years
Requesting a trade to a single team and also demanding they keep certain players (Jimmy & Bam) when you have 4 damn years left on your deal is weak as fukk. There's no reason for Portland to trade their franchise player for complete garbage just cause he doesn't wanna be there anymore.

Also he's a fukking cornball for speaking on other players "running from the grind" just for him to do the same thing.

exactly
Preach

why should portland accept scraps for a star
hell portland has no use for herro or duncan robinson.

why should portland do that and number 2 a trade that dumb would prob lead to the firing of the president, gm and coach in a few years

at least come up with 3-4 teams

I want to be traded to miami but miami has to keep their best players and you have to accept scraps get out of here with that garbage