Dame Lillard Finally Requests Trade

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Came in just to post this …he’s been hinting at it all summer ..how the fukk doe he not break the story :mjlol:

Dame told Haynes, Portland front office told Shams. I assume Dame called the Blazers before leaking it out. Shams and Haynes tweeted it at the exact same time.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Every single poster here will be giddy like a schoolgirl if Dame ends up on their team :mjlol: These posts are nonsense. That Grant contract would be the breaking point for anyone :mjlol:

Of course I would take dame on my team you bozo… he still gonna get clowned for all that loyalty talk

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
how so?

sincerely asking…cuz idk much about it

Because, the second apron is going to limit what teams can take back money in contracts and will limit if/how they can use the MLE. It's essentially a hard cap in a lot of ways.

You see teams spending like crazy this offseason but beyond next year they are really going to have to think about how they put a team together. If you aren't happy with your situation or your team is failing, now it's time to make that move.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
649d021fd84ca.image.png

Welcome, big dikk Dame :blessed:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I do and we cheer for the same team. We don't have a true point guard :mjlol:
We don't need one. Plenty teams that have won rings the last team to win a ring with a "true point" being a main starter was what, the 04 Pistons?

That's not what caused us against the Heat. We missed our threes and Heat were hot. Lowry didn't do shyt for the heat :mjlol: it was Martin shooting lights out and butler doing his thing.

Is Dame even a "true " point guard, whatever that means?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
How he’s a switchable 6’9” forward than shot 40% on 6 att …32 million a year is a easily moveable deal if they want to trade him …he’s going to put up 20+ a game this year without Dame in town

How is it going to be "easily moveable" when any contending team is going to be right up against the second apron next year?