Jamaica Estates
"What a silly negro."

WHTIE+LIKE+ME.jpg

birdgang91

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philly to Seatown
Let's be honest what Dak said about his family might very well be his reality, it's just a bad look to air his family's business out in the media.

On another note though while Dak seemingly identifies with his black side (peep who he's hung out with in college and the pros) I find it interesting how not much information is out there about Dak's father. There's whole articles about his mom but next to nothing about his dad. Were his mom and dad really together like that? Was dude in Dak's life growing up, and if so where is he now?

I don't know about Cowboy games but I remember catching some MSU games and the camera panning to his pops so I'm guessing he was in his life if he was getting invite to games and such.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Aaron Rodgers will send him home so he can hang out on both sides of the tracks in just a few days. :sas2:

Let's hope the criminality on the Black side doesn't rub off on him during the offseason. :mjpls:

Hopefully, he spends most of his time with his more civilized cac side. It worked for Obama during his formative years. :obama:

Last edited: