Dak Prescott Says Being Biracial Has Helped Him Lead The Cowboys

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
The team with the least amount of black fans in the Nfc east also has a c00n for a quarterback?

Color me shocked :mjlol:
idk bout that the cowboys have a lot of black fans (generally out of state)
the usual "I Aint een from Dallas but my pops was a cowboys fan so you know how it be" :duck:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
i think he meant that he understood the racial divide between black and whites. he understands how in his particular area (and all around the country really) blacks were on one side of the fence and whites on the other. his black side of the family got the shytty side and the white side got the privilege. ya'll goin way left with this shyt. he was born in 1993 for god's sake

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
:laff: @ Dak

lebroninrisyr.gif

someone call malcolm

2K14 was so triddash :snoop:

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
He obviously didn't think through what he said.

However, there are small southern towns where there are NO professional black people.

Sometimes all you professional black people are in a bubble because you're only around professional people.

Some of us are first generation college graduates.

Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Whats the problem?
Thats the reality of his life. He's supposed to be on some coli militant shtick?
If all he said was "There's people on that side of my family that have been to jail" then yeah it would just be him talking about his life.

But he used "I know people that have been to jail" as his reasoning" for being able to relate to black people and Dez specifically. That's fukked up no matter how Dallas fans try and spin it

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If all he said was "There's people on that side of my family that have been to jail" then yeah it would just be him talking about his life.

But he used "I know people that have been to jail" as his reasoning" for being able to relate to black people and Dez specifically. That's fukked up no matter how Dallas fans try and spin it

I agree it was worded horribly but this makes him a c00n now? What black qb is not a c00n?

Edit: tbh something similar happened to cam last year. Oh well another one on the coli c00n list. Jameis winston on deck

Last edited: