Dak Prescott Says Being Biracial Has Helped Him Lead The Cowboys

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: @ Giants fans in here. When Sissy Beckham and Victor "Me Not Black Papi" Cruz was against Colin Kaepernick National Anthem protest.

Giants WR Victor Cruz: 'You've got to respect the flag'

Victor Cruz to Colin Kaepernick: 'You've got to respect the flag'

:mjpls:

“I think, personally, the flag is the flag,” Cruz told reporters. “Regardless of how you feel about things that are going on in America today, and the things that are going on across the world with gun violence and things of that nature, you’ve got to respect the flag, and you’ve got to stand up with your teammates. It’s bigger than just you, in my opinion.”

dfp1014victorcruz.jpg

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Same reason he said this:

He's arrogant and suffers from diarrhea of the mouth. He thinks he's offering some insightful analysis when he's really just revealing his own prejudices.
Plus low key he's saying his mom's(may she RIP) probably went against her families wishes and went down the wild side and got involved with some black folks "who weren't about sh*t". :francis::patrice:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:mjlol: @ Eagirls fans in here. When they cheered for a team with a white supremacist on the roster.

RileyCooper.jpg
damn you nikkas dumb as fukk. we wanted him off the squad. yall are bending over backwards to defend a self hating dumb ass that just validated the thoughts of racists across the country by implying black people are criminals. yall some real dumb asses :dead:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn you nikkas dumb as fukk. we wanted him off the squad. yall are bending over backwards to defend a self hating dumb ass that just validated the thoughts of racists across the country by implying black people are criminals. yall some real dumb asses :dead:

Give money to a team that employ known white supremacist breh. :mjlol:

But I'm the c00n tho. :mjlol:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
i think he meant that he understood the racial divide between black and whites. he understands how in his particular area (and all around the country really) blacks were on one side of the fence and whites on the other. his black side of the family got the shytty side and the white side got the privilege. ya'll goin way left with this shyt. he was born in 1993 for god's sake
I know plenty of 90s babies smart enough to not say some dumb shyt like this

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Give money to a team that employ known white supremacist breh. :mjlol:

But I'm the c00n tho. :mjlol:
go wear the jersey and defend a self hating c00n because he plays for your favorite team. this dumb ass really got yall defending his statement implying black people are criminals in contrast to white people as professionals. yall are sad as fukk

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
go wear the jersey and defend a self hating c00n because he plays for your favorite team. this dumb ass really got yall defending his statement implying black people are criminals in contrast to white people as professionals. yall are sad as fukk

nikka your owner gave a white supremacist a new multi-million dollar deal after he sad this. :mjlol:

And you cheered every time he scored a touchdown. :mjlol:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and if you weren't an idiot you would see where I criticized Cam and said I'd hoped Dak would have learned from his mistake when revisiting race with his famous All lives Matter and everyone is pink inside nonsense.

You don't have to Cape so hard. But I'm starting to think you're not black and as a result don't see the issue with his statement.

Or you're just an idiot.
Have a c00n in your avi brehs. :pachaha:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Have a c00n in your avi brehs. :pachaha:
Have a Cac wearing a photoshopped gold chain saying GOAT as your AVI.

I'll take a black QB inspiring black children they can become the face of the franchise, face of Under Armor, heisman trophy winner, league MVP, QB of my local team, great philanthropist, very active in his community, who identifies himself as a proud black QB, and a person I've spoken to and worked with via charity before as my AVI.

But you're a lame. You can't bring yourself to criticize your QB when they're wrong because you have Stan tendencies.