Dak Prescott Says Being Biracial Has Helped Him Lead The Cowboys

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
do we have to hate the guy? can we just call him a dckhead and keep it moving? my hate for the cowboys not gonna get any stronger bc this guy said something stupid Im still rooting against them this Sunday as planned
I agree that is the correct view. Dak said something stupid and it was either too detailed or not detailed enough. As a result he get flack and we will see how he responds going forward.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have a Cac wearing a photoshopped gold chain saying GOAT as your AVI.

I'll take a black QB inspiring black children they can become the face of the franchise, face of Under Armor, heisman trophy winner, league MVP, QB of my local team, great philanthropist, very active in his community, who identifies himself as a proud black QB, and a person I've spoken to and worked with via charity before as my AVI.

But you're a lame. You can't bring yourself to criticize your QB when they're wrong because you have Stan tendencies.
:russ: You deal with emotion like a woman. Bless your heart

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i get where hes coming from. but i find it weird he says he doesn't like being the only black guy. interesting.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'll take a black QB inspiring black children they can become the face of the franchise, face of Under Armor, heisman trophy winner, league MVP, QB of my local team, great philanthropist, very active in his community, who identifies himself as a proud black QB, and a person I've spoken to and worked with via charity before as my AVI.

But you're a lame. You can't bring yourself to criticize your QB when they're wrong because you have Stan tendencies.

nikka Cam said racism doesn't exist. :comeon:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

200.gif

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Bi-racial kids that have a black parent never fully embrace being black. They only pander to black folks when its beneficial to them.

To white friends: Hey Parker. Lindsay and I are going to this awesome restaurant. You and Becky should join us. Their green bean casserole is to die for.

To black friends: What up nikka. Cant call it. Im bout to throw some shyt on the grill. Tell your bytch to bring that thick lil junt over. I heard that top game proper.

:camby:

Every black person in America does this moe :stopitslime: It's called Code Switching.

birdgang91

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philly to Seatown

Dak was ingant af for that line about his black family but lets not try to forget Cam was tapping on a national level saying much more problematic stuff. Dude even wore cleats that said All Lives Matter. Dak may be a c00n but so is Cam.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Dak was ingant af for that line about his black family but lets not try to forget Cam was tapping on a national level saying much more problematic stuff. Dude even wore cleats that said All Lives Matter. Dak may be a c00n but so is Cam.
If you've followed this thread or my post about Cam I thought it was tragic that he back peddled and said he believed the country is in a place where we no longer judge a quarterback based on his race.

I understand that during his MVP season he wanted to be compared to the Tom Bradys and the Aaron Rodgers and not the Randall Cunninghams or Mike Vicks. That shyt was c00nish. It was contradictory to his original position. It was stupid and immature.

But I will appreciate his response to the reality check he was given to that article and then his subsequent responses to police murders against minority and the oppression that comes with that when it actually hit close to home.

He is far from a finished product. He definitely gave white people too much credit, let us down on that presser, but he isn't using black criminality as a reason why he can relate to his black teammates.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you've followed this thread or my post about Cam I thought it was tragic that he back peddled and said he believed the country is in a place where we no longer judge a quarterback based on his race.

I understand that during his MVP season he wanted to be compared to the Tom Bradys and the Aaron Rodgers and not the Randall Cunninghams or Mike Vicks. That shyt was c00nish. It was contradictory to his original position. It was stupid and immature.

But I will appreciate his response to the reality check he was given to that article and then his subsequent responses to police murders against minority and the oppression that comes with that when it actually hit close to home.

He is far from a finished product. He definitely gave white people too much credit, let us down on that presser, but he isn't using black criminality as a reason why he can relate to his black teammates.
So eloquent :mjcry:

:camby:
giphy.gif

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
:mjlol: @ Giants fans in here. When Sissy Beckham and Victor "Me Not Black Papi" Cruz was against Colin Kaepernick National Anthem protest.

Giants WR Victor Cruz: 'You've got to respect the flag'

Victor Cruz to Colin Kaepernick: 'You've got to respect the flag'

:mjpls:

“I think, personally, the flag is the flag,” Cruz told reporters. “Regardless of how you feel about things that are going on in America today, and the things that are going on across the world with gun violence and things of that nature, you’ve got to respect the flag, and you’ve got to stand up with your teammates. It’s bigger than just you, in my opinion.”

dfp1014victorcruz.jpg

Are you really comparing Cruz's words (which admittedly were :francis: worthy and most of us expressed it) to Cak throwing his black family under the bus and implying that the criminal/rough element of his family makes him qualified to relate to the blacks on his team?

And I thought you were one of the sensible ones :scusthov:

Last edited: