Daps
cowboysb_logo.gif
Byron Jones, CB, Cowboys. Age: 27.
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
halfstar.gif

Byron Jones is one of the better cornerbacks in the NFL. He's been excellent for the previous several seasons, and he's not even 28 yet, so he likely won't regress throughout the duration of his next contract.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
cowboysb_logo.gif
Amari Cooper, WR, Cowboys. Age: 26.
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif

Amari Cooper is a big-time receiving talent, but he comes with plenty of risk. He tends to get injured frequently, and he also quit on the Raiders. The same thing could happen in Dallas, especially if Cooper receives a big contract

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Amari Cooper definitely quit on y’all the last 5 games. I’m schleep tho

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
We are THE Dallas Cowboys.

We deserve a Mahomes, Wilson, or Watson at QB
:wow:

Not a fraudulent Franchise QB holding the team hostage
THE Dallas Cowboys.. what does that even mean in 2020? Obviously I’m an eagles fan but I’m intrigued for your answer

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
THE Dallas Cowboys.. what does that even mean in 2020? Obviously I’m an eagles fan but I’m intrigued for your answer
1. The most popular sports franchise in the world

2. The most valuable franchise in the world

3. Best win %age in NFL History

A franchise that had HOFers Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman start and win Super Bowls for them.

No way should a scrub like Dak be the face of a franchise of this caliber.

Lakers went from the Logo to Kareem to Magic to Goatbe to Lebron as their face of the franchise.

If you owned a franchise of this magnitude, would you want an average quarterback to be the face of it?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cowboysb_logo.gif
Dak Prescott, QB, Cowboys. Age: 27.
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
halfstar.gif

Dak Prescott has looked great at times, but that's when everything has been perfect. He's had the luxury of playing behind a terrific offensive line for most of his career, but he has struggled when there have been injuries up front. Prescott is not elite, by any measure, and yet he's asking to be the highest-paid quarterback in the NFL.

2020 NFL Free Agents: Top 100
Top 25 NFL free agents of 2020: No shortage of intriguing QBs

Ranking the top 50 potential NFL free agents in 2020

Top 100 - 2020 NFL Free Agents List | NFLTradeRumors.co

The 100 best available NFL free agents in 2020 | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics | PFF
2. QB DAK PRESCOTT
Prescott's contract status was one of the biggest questions of the offseason, and he paired with new offensive coordinator Kellen Moore to produce his most efficient season as a passer and one of the league's best passing attacks. He finished with the No. 11 overall grade in the league at 80.3, his best mark since his rookie season, and Prescott ranked sixth in the league in positively graded throws. It's not hindsight to ask if the increase in production should be attributed more to Prescott or Moore, as it's a question I posed at the start of the season. Given Prescott's PFF rankings of eighth, 18th, 19th, and now 11th, it's fair to place him in the middle tier of NFL quarterbacks who can have valuable seasons in the right ecosystem (playmakers, play calling, and some luck). That's exactly where Prescott landed this season and with a strong supporting cast, Prescott is capable of leading a high-end offense.

He's listed as 1 or 2 on most sites. The link you posted is laughable, that guy has Melvin gordon and Emmanuel Sanders ranked as more valuable players. That list isnt rooted in reality based off positional value alone.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
1. The most popular sports franchise in the world

2. The most valuable franchise in the world

3. Best win %age in NFL History

A franchise that had HOFers Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman start and win Super Bowls for them.

No way should a scrub like Dak be the face of a franchise of this caliber.

Lakers went from the Logo to Kareem to Magic to Goatbe to Lebron as their face of the franchise.

If you owned a franchise of this magnitude, would you want an average quarterback to be the face of it?
Well y’all haven’t been that franchise or close it in nearly 2 decades. At this point y’all are the Knicks. Yeah y’all are valuable and will continue to make revenue but as far as y’all setting a standard for greatness, that’s not existence at this point

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Well y’all haven’t been that franchise or close it in nearly 2 decades. At this point y’all are the Knicks. Yeah y’all are valuable and will continue to make revenue but as far as y’all setting a standard for greatness, that’s not existence at this point
I shouldve figured you didnt want a serious discussion.

Knicks have NEVER been the model franchise for the league.

Stupid comparison.

The Steelers went from 1979-2005 (26 seasons) between titles. Yet they still (as theyve always been) one of the model franchises in the sport.

Get them jokes off tho

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
cowboysb_logo.gif
Amari Cooper, WR, Cowboys. Age: 26.
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif

Amari Cooper is a big-time receiving talent, but he comes with plenty of risk. He tends to get injured frequently, and he also quit on the Raiders. The same thing could happen in Dallas, especially if Cooper receives a big contract
I like Coop but this describes him perfectly.