Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know we argue back and forth about our roster. But to be honest our roster I could say was better than both teams in this super bowl. Imo I believe it was the coaching. Having Dak throw the damn ball hundred times a game was not the move and etc. shyt five former cowboys that we shytted on outside Wilson. Hitchens and Ward won a super bowl tonight.

Last edited:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Crazy how long we’ve had Garrett.

Lebron moved to Miami.
Santonio Holmes was still a weapon
Bart Scott “can’t wait” rant
New Miracle at New Meadowlands (giants up 31-10 on eagles with 7 minutes to play. Punter kicks to Desean Jackson and giants lose)
Revis Island
Brett Favre

It’s still surreal that he’s finally gone

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know we argue back and forth about our roster. But to be honest our roster I could say was better than both teams in this super bowl. Imo I believe it was the coaching. Having Dak throw the damn ball hundred times a game was not the move and etc. shyt five former cowboys that we shytted on outside Wilson. Hitches and Ward won a super bowl tonight.
Coaching and culture. But the d does need more d tackle talent

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I know we argue back and forth about our roster. But to be honest our roster I could say was better than both teams in this super bowl. Imo I believe it was the coaching. Having Dak throw the damn ball hundred times a game was not the move and etc. shyt five former cowboys that we shytted on outside Wilson. Hitchens and Ward won a super bowl tonight.
I don't think we have more talent than either of these teams, especially the Niners.

Not having Gregory, Irving, Trysten Hill, the guard from Penn State and other draft misses has hurt this team's talent level IMO. These clowns in the media just keep repeating it for some reason and our players like Jaylon gobble it up and get big heads.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I hate when fans do this shyt, the Cowboys roster couldn't hang with either of those teams. The Chiefs have a better offense and the 9ers have a better defense. Did you forget that the Cowboys lost 3 very winnable games by 1 posession?

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I hate when fans do this shyt, the Cowboys roster couldn't hang with either of those teams. The Chiefs have a better offense and the 9ers have a better defense. Did you forget that the Cowboys lost 3 very winnable games by 1 posession?

yep I blame coaching, the players had the talent to win those games. Just lacked the heart and motivation. I do agree that the our defense do need improvement and the niners had us beat there in that department. But overall I thought we had an equal or better squad factoring offense.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
yep I blame coaching, the players had the talent to win those games. Just lacked the heart and motivation. I do agree that the our defense do need improvement and the niners had us beat there in that department. But overall I thought we had an equal or better squad factoring offense.
No no and no, The Cowboys were 8-8 for a reason and coaching is only half of it. Do you not see how ridiculous that statement is? This teams talent was overrated because they were able to build their stats against shytty teams, but when it came to the good teams they couldn't do shyt on offense. The Cowboys offense might be better than the 9ers, but trying to compare their offense to the Chiefs is just asking to get clowned.:mjlol:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Cowboys twitter is going in on this tweet/suggestion but this somewhat intrigues me :jbhmm:

Dak is better than Carr but only marginally imo :jbhmm:

He DAMN sure aint $17m/yr better than Carr

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Log off please

:mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Crazy how long we’ve had Garrett.

Lebron moved to Miami.
Santonio Holmes was still a weapon
Bart Scott “can’t wait” rant
New Miracle at New Meadowlands (giants up 31-10 on eagles with 7 minutes to play. Punter kicks to Desean Jackson and giants lose)
Revis Island
Brett Favre

It’s still surreal that he’s finally gone

49ers were bad, hired Jim Harbaugh, became elite, went to a super bowl, became bad again, rebuilt, hired/fired coaches, and went to another super bowl.