Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Damon Arnette, CB, Ohio State
Team sources all agree Arnette is very talented with an excellent skill set, which he finally played up to as a senior. Evaluators say he produced the tape of a first-round pick in 2019. However, teams have serious character concerns with Arnette, and that has some teams grading him well into Day 2 of the 2020 NFL Draft. Some sources say the off-the-field issues are scary, although others say he was better in that department as a senior. Still, Arnette needs to interview extremely well in the leadup to the 2020 NFL Draft to prevent character from causing him to slide.

@smitty22
Wassup with the off field shyt? I think dude better than Fulton, Diggs, etc.
Hell if i know :ohhh:, unless they talking bout his class grades his junior year, which he still remained eligible.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Kinlaw or McKinney

They're probably both taken by the time we pick :francis:

Then again, if either were available at our pick, we would probably trade down to acquire an extra 4th and take a bum ass TE or OG at 26th overall

:francis:

I've lost faith in this team's drafting ability the last few years. Specifically when it comes to drafting volume. Our 1st round pick is usually solid. After that, it gets real dark, real quick.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Jerry is very close with Mike Shanahan too.

Jerry is a fukking idiot. This should have been have been the move in 2015.

Kyle-Shanahan.jpg
His his love affair with Garrett ruin so many prime careers.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I hope yall see why nikkas been saying the defense needs to be the focus going forward.

fukk drafting secondary players. Build the DL
This dline is going to destroy Dak next season.
I said it during this past season. All last offseason we were obsessing over Cowboys getting a Safety, but based on how this season played out the biggest problem on defense is teams can run on us at will because our DTs are all JAGs. We might legit need to draft a DT in the 1st round.

Last edited: