Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:scust:

I got 2nd hand embarrassment reading that mess.

Seeing a lot of good points about our QB predicament. But uhhh fellas we are stuck with this clown for at least another year.

This team will not sniff an NFC championship for at least 2-3 more seasons. Face the facts, you need one of the following situations to make the run:
  • Average to elite QB + an elite defense
  • Average QB + an average defense + elite head coach
  • An elite QB + an average to elite defense + elite head coach
Franchise QBs don't grow on trees, but I think this team is better off tagging Dak and building up this defense for the next QB we draft next year. Given that QBs are so tough to evaluate, the Cowboys might have a better payoff long term by assembling the best talent on defense (ALL three levels) for the next few seasons.

Dak is a below average QB, and the defense is AND was below average unit last year as well. We have a super bowl winning head coach now, unfortunately until we have a few games under his watch we won't be able to tell if he can make that much of a difference.

Just think, Dak's jersey is in the top 10 in sales.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to draft Duvernay in the 2nd round. Let's not mess around. Just trade our 1st round pick for Jamal Adams.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
SO... After reading articles dissecting the previous regime...

The coaches routinely passed on talented players because they didn't fit their system on defense :mindblown:

Instead of coaching around talent, they force their system on them and if they can't cut it, they discard them.

This rings true especially at the corner back position, and explains why several roster cuts have made it on to other teams and have excelled.

This policy has me the most heated. It's bad enough they wasted talent, but they also wasted draft picks.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they bring him back I'll shed tears. :wow:

He's still treated like a king in the city. Never seen Dak, Zeke, Witten and the rest of these frauds south of Oak Lawn. :mjpls: If I'm lying I'm dying.@moufpiece @DallasTxRep @Surreal @*DalMem*

I don't want this washed up retard. :gucci::camby:

Where was his pro-black shyt when the Trump NFL shyt went down? :stopitslime:

He should've led by example for the young rookies in Dak and Zeke :stopitslime:

Cowboys_49ers_Football.JPG.jpg

Now he want to be on some black shyt after his White Poppa Jerruh threw him in the bushes. :camby:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I don't want this washed up retard. :gucci::camby:

Where was his pro-black shyt when the Trump NFL shyt went down? :stopitslime:

He should've led by example for the young rookies in Dak and Zeke :stopitslime:

Cowboys_49ers_Football.JPG.jpg

Now he want to be on some black shyt after his White Poppa Jerruh threw him in the bushes. :camby:
negged for posting a picture of keith o'quinn.

dez is coming back, deal with it. :umad: