Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You sound like a woman with a bunch of complaints and no viable solutions fukk outta here
nikka stop sucking Daks dikk I just told you the solution. Are you that fukking dumb you need a step by step manuals on simple shyt? fukking dumb ass nikkas need to goto school and learn some shyt.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Draft any quarterback ok got it
Bruh how many fukking qb's are in the first rd? This shyt ain't rocket science. Just say you want Dak no matter what and leave it at that. It comes time to get rid of this ass QB nikkas need blueprints like we building a skyscraper. nikka its literally on 2/3 qb's going besides number 1 that we aren't getting so what don't you get? I'll take a chance on Herbert or Tua not Fromm. Don't get whats so hard about that unless you just another Dak fan and don't fukk with the Cowboys outside of Dak.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Bruh how many fukking qb's are in the first rd? This shyt ain't rocket science. Just say you want Dak no matter what and leave it at that. It comes time to get rid of this ass QB nikkas need blueprints like we building a skyscraper. nikka its literally on 2/3 qb's going besides number 1 that we aren't getting so what don't you get? I'll take a chance on Herbert or Tua not Fromm. Don't get whats so hard about that unless you just another Dak fan and don't fukk with the Cowboys outside of Dak.
If you're sold on those guys and would rather trade up for them than draft Delpit or Kristian Fulton at 17 then that's your opinion. I think there's more pressing needs than QB on this team, namely the secondary and d-line. Plus Tua might be Bo Jackson status with that hip injury and Herbert imo has bust written all over him.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If you're sold on those guys and would rather trade up for them than draft Delpit or Kristian Fulton at 17 then that's your opinion. I think there's more pressing needs than QB on this team, namely the secondary and d-line. Plus Tua might be Bo Jackson status with that hip injury and Herbert imo has bust written all over him.
Nah QB is a super pressing need. Y'all nights better stop being fooled by stats this ain't the fukking fantasy football league. Our QB only plays good against bums y'all haven't noticed this shyt? Them picks you mentioned are cool but if they not going to help get one of these 9ers, old Ravens D I'm going for replace Dak Cousins with the first pick of the draft. I agree with Tua injury wise and I can see your concern with Herbert too. I'm hoping the scouts did their due diligence on both if they did pick one. I wouldn't complain with any LSU picks but Dak is more of a problem than some of y'all think.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Nah QB is a super pressing need. Y'all nights better stop being fooled by stats this ain't the fukking fantasy football league. Our QB only plays good against bums y'all haven't noticed this shyt? Them picks you mentioned are cool but if they not going to help get one of these 9ers, old Ravens D I'm going for replace Dak Cousins with the first pick of the draft. I agree with Tua injury wise and I can see your concern with Herbert too. I'm hoping the scouts did their due diligence on both if they did pick one. I wouldn't complain with any LSU picks but Dak is more of a problem than some of y'all think.
Dak isn't perfect but he's not Jameis Winston either. To me, not showing up in big games is a team-wide problem, outside of a couple guys on the O-line. This team was over confident from the preseason hype and 3-0 start, came out flat in every game, showed no sense of urgency and didn't handle adversity well at all. So Dak isn't above criticism but I don't think it's fair to lay those losses at his feet and say, "this guy is the problem!" All of our "stars" disappeared when the chips were down, not just Dak.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dak isn't perfect but he's not Jameis Winston either. To me, not showing up in big games is a team-wide problem, outside of a couple guys on the O-line. This team was over confident from the preseason hype and 3-0 start, came out flat in every game, showed no sense of urgency and didn't handle adversity well at all. So Dak isn't above criticism but I don't think it's fair to lay those losses at his feet and say, "this guy is the problem!" All of our "stars" disappeared when the chips were down, not just Dak.
It is a team wide problems but when your QB in year four consistently fukking up routine passes in big games that shyt can't be overlooked. When we was 3-0 people (maybe you were) weren't saying our record is a team wide problem but giving most of the praise to Dak but when we lose its a team problem. I can't get jiggy with that. This guys is a major problem esp at 35million. At 2million he's just a problem but paying him close to 20x more is a BIG fukking problem. He isn't close to,that good and I don't care what these other dumb ass teams did paying other junk qb's we don't have to follow in their footsteps. The QB gets too much credit and therefore gets too much blame. That's why that nikka all up on the tv slanging beds and shyt lying to the youth that sleep number bed makes him better during the games lol.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It is a team wide problems but when your QB in year four consistently fukking up routine passes in big games that shyt can't be overlooked. When we was 3-0 people (maybe you were) weren't saying our record is a team wide problem but giving most of the praise to Dak but when we lose its a team problem. I can't get jiggy with that. This guys is a major problem esp at 35million. At 2million he's just a problem but paying him close to 20x more is a BIG fukking problem. He isn't close to,that good and I don't care what these other dumb ass teams did paying other junk qb's we don't have to follow in their footsteps. The QB gets too much credit and therefore gets too much blame. That's why that nikka all up on the tv slanging beds and shyt lying to the youth that sleep number bed makes him better during the games lol.

Contract is either gonna be front loaded or back loaded.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I swear I hate these nikkas :unimpressed:

:scust:

I got 2nd hand embarrassment reading that mess.

Seeing a lot of good points about our QB predicament. But uhhh fellas we are stuck with this clown for at least another year.

This team will not sniff an NFC championship for at least 2-3 more seasons. Face the facts, you need one of the following situations to make the run:
  • Average to elite QB + an elite defense
  • Average QB + an average defense + elite head coach
  • An elite QB + an average to elite defense + elite head coach
Franchise QBs don't grow on trees, but I think this team is better off tagging Dak and building up this defense for the next QB we draft next year. Given that QBs are so tough to evaluate, the Cowboys might have a better payoff long term by assembling the best talent on defense (ALL three levels) for the next few seasons.

Dak is a below average QB, and the defense is AND was below average unit last year as well. We have a super bowl winning head coach now, unfortunately until we have a few games under his watch we won't be able to tell if he can make that much of a difference.