Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I imagine all of the coaches that kept their jobs threw Garrett under the bus or simply wasn't fukking with him like that.

I think the only reason Kellen Moore is still there is because of those first 3 games of the season. Those offenses didnt resemble a lot of what was played or called for the remainder of the season. Not to mention Daks production went up tremendously.
Man, Phillips was brought in to show Garrett the ropes before he was given the head coaching job.

Cowboys doing the same with McCarthy and Moore

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Cam is washed :shaq2:

He was backed by better defenses as well.

For all the hate Dak gets (including from me) as well as the offense, people don't realize that the offense started deep in their territory many times this season. Which means the defense couldn't create turnovers or get stops. And special teams was ass.

It's as if they literally said fukk it.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
He was backed by better defenses as well.

For all the hate Dak gets (including from me) as well as the offense, people don't realize that the offense started deep in their territory many times this season. Which means the defense couldn't create turnovers or get stops. And special teams was ass.

It's as if they literally said fukk it.
3rd worst average starting field position in the league

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dallas averaged 37 points a game in their 8 wins and 17 points a game in their 8 losses.
shyt I didn't know the exact numbers but that shyt was obvious. Pay the man at QB doesn't seem as franchisey lol against better comp. its not all his fault but since he the QB he gets a lot of credit/blame