Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I know my breh @BlueHeffner hurting right now.
KhOlfzg.png

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have little to offer to trade that much. We blew it. Though the Jaguars could draft Fields anyway.

We have a whole lot to trade. We can trade Dak, Pollard, Gallup, and our 1st round pick. That's 3 possible prow bowlers, and a 1st. 3 prime starters under 28. How is that not a great offer? Plus they get their franchise QB.

Let's be serious, the Jets won't draft 3 offensive players as good as Dak, Pollard, and Gallup in the draft.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
We have a whole lot to trade. We can trade Dak, Pollard, Gallup, and our 1st round pick. That's 3 possible prow bowlers, and a 1st. 3 prime starters under 28. How is that not a great offer? Plus they get their franchise QB.

Let's be serious, the Jets won't draft 3 offensive players as good as Dak, Pollard, and Gallup in the draft.

the Jets would laugh at that proposal. We can only tag and trade Dak and with that, they would have to give us two first rounders. I don’t see a sign in trade happening. Why are we overrating Pollard now? You are going to have to offer more than that to go from what could be 13 to 2.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Jets would laugh at that proposal. We can only tag and trade Dak and with that, they would have to give us two first rounders. I don’t see a sign in trade happening. Why are we overrating Pollard now? You are going to have to offer more than that to go from what could be 13 to 2.

We're going to be 7. We're losing on Sunday. And I think a sign and trade is possible. And I'm sure a lot of teams would covet Pollard. I think you're undervaluing that trade package.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
We're going to be 7. We're losing on Sunday. And I think a sign and trade is possible. And I'm sure a lot of teams would covet Pollard. I think you're undervaluing that trade package.
When’s the last time you seen a sign and trade In The NFL especially for a valued position like franchise quarterback? The giants isn’t beating this team on Sunday and who are these lots of teams that covet Pollard? I like Pollard but you’re overvaluing him.

Why would the Jets want to pay Dak 37 million plus when they can get Fields for much cheaper if they are supposedly the same type of quarterback.