Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Your 40M a year QB is injured:francis:

Your 30 mil quarterback isn't injured...he just sucks at football so much he can't get on the field over a rookie qb who got ran out of bama by ANOTHER qb :mjlol:

Have you thought about how starting next year you goes owe Wentz over 30 million a year :lupe:

30 million a year for a qb who got his spot took by a rookie :wow:

You want to keep talking QB's and money. I follow the cap a lot I can show you some way worse numbers for the eagles than this :lupe:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Your 30 mil quarterback isn't injured...he just sucks at football so much he can't get on the field over a rookie qb who got ran out of bama by ANOTHER qb :mjlol:

Have you thought about how starting next year you goes owe Wentz over 30 million a year :lupe:

You want to keep talking QB's and money. I follow the cap a lot I can show you some way worse numbers for the eagles than this :lupe:
I know the cap situation. U ain’t saying nothing new

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You must be talking to Box Factory? :mjlol:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm telling you. Call the Jets. Give them Dak and Pollard, and one pick. That should be enough to get it done.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf would the jets do that?:francis::hhh:

The Jets get a top 10 QB (that's 27). A rb that has huge promise and is cheap. And a pick. How is that not enough? I'd even be willing throw them Gallup too.

The Jets would be getting 3 possible Pro Bowl players. And a pick.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fields dad should go in the locker room at halftime and say that's it. Fields got nothing left to prove. He outplayed Lawrence tonight. He gotta think about the NFL now.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Jets get a top 10 QB (that's 27). A rb that has huge promise and is cheap. And a pick. How is that not enough? I'd even be willing throw them Gallup too.

The Jets would be getting 3 possible Pro Bowl players. And a pick.
So we're giving up 3 pro-blow players and a pick for an unproven rookie? This seems like a good idea to you? :francis: