Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

what a bum ass franchise :scust:

Congrats to the Slurs :mjcry:

If we win and WFT wins we've only got ourselves to blame, didn't take care of business during the season. I wouldn't expect a team that actually has a "Dallas week" in their locker room to do anything other than lay down on national tv and give Washington the division.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If we win and WFT wins we've only got ourselves to blame, didn't take care of business during the season. I wouldn't expect a team that actually has a "Dallas week" in their locker room to do anything other than lay down on national tv and give Washington the division.

Washington fan base already assumes they won the game anyway because they think the Eagles are going to hand them the victory. I honestly think they might rig the Cowboys and Giants game as a victory for Cowboys just for the viewership of the night game. If Dallas loses to the Giants that night viewership drops tremendously.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Washington fan base already assumes they won the game anyway because they think the Eagles are going to hand them the victory. I honestly think they might rig the Cowboys and Giants game as a victory for Cowboys just for the viewership of the night game. If Dallas loses to the Giants that night viewership drops tremendously.
I haven't seen that anywhere, if anything I've been hearing more Cowboys fans talk like Skip and begging PHI to beat WFT so the Cowboys can get into the playoffs. It's like most Cowboys fans forgot that the Cowboys have to beat NYG first.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still want Fields. We need to see if the Jets will make a trade for Dak. Or The Falcons, if the Jets aren't drafting Fields. Because I think we're losing tomorrow and will draft 7th.