Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We win and Skins win :hula: We lose and Skins win.

Can’t decide which option would be the most “Cowboys Way” to go out on Sunday but these are our two options.
We lose and Eagles Win :unimpressed:

I understand we are gashed with injuries but there is no reason we should lose to a Giants team thats averaged 8 points a game the last 3 games...

Situations like these are exactly why I hated Garrett so much. We ALWAYS would lose these games.

Mike better get a win this week or ima be looking at him funny going forward

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I understand we are gashed with injuries but there is no reason we should lose to a Giants team thats averaged 8 points a game the last 3 games...

Situations like these are exactly why I hated Garrett so much. We ALWAYS would lose these games.

I just want us to win this last game for that exact same reason. I know Washington will beat the eagles, so I’m not expecting us to make the playoffs anyway. We didn’t take care of business when we needed too. It is what it is. But this season somehow was great for evaluating the depth on this team.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

The most Cowboys thing would be to win this game (no Garrett to choke a Wk 17 game) and the Redskins win. Therefore, maximizing our draft purgatory for absolutely nothing in return. :unimpressed:

I'm convinced we'll win because the pass rush has improved with Gregory so they're going to get to that stiff Daniel Jones.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Unless we turn it over multiple times, I don’t know how the giants score. The giants defense will keep it close but Dallas should outlast them mainly because they create any offense.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

It’s we lose and Washington loses. Giants go to the playoffs.

This is basically the only game Dallas will have played this season with high stakes.

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Philly hates the Cowboys more than anything. No way they'd help em by winning a meaningless game

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The most Cowboys thing would be to win this game (no Garrett to choke a Wk 17 game) and the Redskins win. Therefore, maximizing our draft purgatory for absolutely nothing in return. :unimpressed:

I'm convinced we'll win because the pass rush has improved with Gregory so they're going to get to that stiff Daniel Jones.

Well regardless Washington is going to win anyway,: the Eagles stink. But I want to see if McCarthy can get this win in this type of situation. Lets see if he can do something that Garrett could never do.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yea its Philly.. They'll be celebrating helpin knock Dallas out. That hate n jealously runs deep

The fans would do it but not the team. Coaches and players still got to go out there and perform for contract incentives and maybe another spot on a different team. Their livelihoods are at stake especially Dougs and some of those players. They better show out on Sunday and give their best effort.