Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meanwhile Delpit ass. Idgaf what nobody say. Not believin the LSU hype machine for him. I wanted to believe it but nah im good

Ass meaning overhyped. Not sayin he wont be good but i dont see some great safety.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Meanwhile Delpit ass. Idgaf what nobody say. Not believin the LSU hype machine for him. I wanted to believe it but nah im good

Ass meaning overhyped. Not sayin he wont be good but i dont see some great safety.

He aint it either though. Dude doesnt get turnovers and hes not a run game beast like jamal adams so why is he a first rounder? We shouldve traded up for derwin james
Tough Critic :gucci:

:pachaha:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We should trade our 1st rounder for Jamal Adams. I'm not sure Delpit will live up to the hype. I'm off that bandwagon. He's gotten exposed the past few games. And I don't want Alabama's safety either.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tough Critic :gucci:

:pachaha:
Yall was on undrafted Heaths ass. If we spend a first on a safety and he produce on Heath level or worse ima be heated. Im not feelin those two. Bama dude fall to round 2 i coupd dig it maybe if they really want him

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Devin Funchess coming off an injury, he's a 6'4 physical body and would probably be dirt cheap. Breshaud Perriman also started tearing it up in Tampa when Mike Evans went down. Neither are household names but I'd holla at both and draft another WR before giving Cooper a top 5 WR deal.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
We should trade our 1st rounder for Jamal Adams. I'm not sure Delpit will live up to the hype. I'm off that bandwagon. He's gotten exposed the past few games. And I don't want Alabama's safety either.
I'm usually against giving up a 1st but they need to finally address the S position.

There was absolutely no reason for him to be on the show, even Cowboys fans are tired of all the Cowboys talk.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If they're serious about paying Dak, Amari, and Byron then you can't make that move for financial reasons. If they pass on Amari then you can do it otherwise we'll need cheap players to balance out those contracts.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Food for thought...
6qa92dO.jpg