Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Let’s be real brehs:

If we drafted Derrick Henry and Zeke went somewhere else, Zeke would be having the year Henry is having and vice versa. Something is weird bout this franchise.

Look at What Jeff Heath’s doing with Oakland. Might make the pro bowl.

We’re cursed brehs :mjcry:

Facts

I said earlier in 2016 we could've had a draft where we selected Ramsey at 4 and Henry in the 2nd but I realized that hindsight is 20/20 and had they came here they wouldn't have been playing the way they have been because Dallas is Dallas. Ramsey would've been Mo Claiborne status had he came here.

Claiborne even played better once he left and wound up winning a ring with KC :snoop:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Facts

I said earlier in 2016 we could've had a draft where we selected Ramsey at 4 and Henry in the 2nd but I realized that hindsight is 20/20 and had they came here they wouldn't have been playing the way they have been because Dallas is Dallas. Ramsey would've been Mo Claiborne status had he came here.

Claiborne even played better once he left and wound up winning a ring with KC :snoop:

Remember we thought Terrance Newman was washed after he got scored on by Victor Cruz in that “win and in” game in 2011? Newman had 5 consecutive good seasons with Minnesota afterwards.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
At safety...he was washer as a corner

Nah breh.

He had good years in cincy as a corner and even when he got to Minnesota in 2015.

By the way, y’all remember Adam Pac-Man Jones. Also had many good years after leaving Dallas.

The only player I can recall that left and career was still trash is Gavin Escobar. Eh maybe Mike Jenkins too.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Without the Dak injury, we run away with this division.

This is what Jerry is probably thinking about heading into the offseason.

This weak ass division continues to mask our need for a rebuild.

We've been rebuilding for 26 years. Jerruh has ran the team into the ground. We're Cleveland and Detroit status