Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember we thought Terrance Newman was washed after he got scored on by Victor Cruz in that “win and in” game in 2011? Newman had 5 consecutive good seasons with Minnesota afterwards.
Hell even janorice jenkins started eating when he left. Hitchens looked formidable for a small time too. Lets not even get started on D Ware either.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We've been rebuilding for 26 years. Jerruh has ran the team into the ground. We're Cleveland and Detroit status
Hyperbole. We definetly had a few great-to-elite years. 2014 and 2016 come to mind. And plenty of playoff appearances in the last 15years. We're browns or raiders status by no means, just disappointing.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People in here talking down on Dak and look what the eagles have in a number 2 pick in Wentz that they gave up draft picks to move up and get :hubie:
Eagles are fukked. They're broke, their franchise qb has regressed for no known reason, and they traded a shyt ton of draft picks. They shouldve waited to extend wentz. Dude isnt a leader at all

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hyperbole. We definetly had a few great-to-elite years. 2014 and 2016 come to mind. And plenty of playoff appearances in the last 15years. We're browns or raiders status by no means, just disappointing.

Woaaaaaaaaahhhh playoffs!!!!

Raiders have had more playoff success than us in the last 25 years. Last time we were champions, Raiders were in LA :mindblown:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eagles are fukked. They're broke, their franchise qb has regressed for no known reason, and they traded a shyt ton of draft picks. They shouldve waited to extend wentz. Dude isnt a leader at all

Wentz hasn't regressed. He was never accurate and was always a wild player. Dak was always better(not saying much). He just had a shytty Senior year. Had he came out his JR year, woulda been a late 1st rd pick

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

He didn't regress he was always trash. His numbers outside of those 12 or so mvp level games he had are not good...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Without the Dak injury, we run away with this division.

This is what Jerry is probably thinking about heading into the offseason.

This weak ass division continues to mask our need for a rebuild.

He's not wrong.

As much as we complain about this team our roster is significantly better than every other team in the division.

Wentz is trash, Jones is trash, washington qb's are so trash they playing a dude who almost lost his leg...

I don't see those 3 teams getting any better next year either...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Prior to this season, he was 48 TDs to only 14 INTs in his last 27 games

:camby:

I see you didn't post them yards or completion %...why not ?

How many takeaway's did the defense give him in those 27 games ?

Wentz has played in 67 games...you didn't even take half of them...how come ?

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I see you didn't post them yards or completion %...why not ?

How many takeaway's did the defense give him in those 27 games ?

Wentz has played in 67 games...you didn't even take half of them...how come ?

Even having a terrible yr this yr, he's still 113 TDs to 50 INTs

prior to this season he was 81 TDs to 21 INTs in his last 3 seasons

Our offense has been mediocre since Frank Reich left, that's the elephant in the room

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Remember we thought Terrance Newman was washed after he got scored on by Victor Cruz in that “win and in” game in 2011? Newman had 5 consecutive good seasons with Minnesota afterwards.

lol.. yeah, but Newman was letting TE's and Fullbacks hurdle him too. I was good on him after that one Giants game

bear.gif

KbCFC2.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol.. yeah, but Newman was letting TE's and Fullbacks hurdle him too. I was good on him after that one Giants game

bear.gif

KbCFC2.gif
I agree. But it’s not just Newman. Players have a spark when they arrive here but then leave playing uninspiring football.

the only other time they play hard to the end of there contract is in contract years. Only constant is the Jones . They cultivated this. They get rid of dogs they’ll play hard for them(Dware Dez) I think that’s why Jerruh didn’t want to let Romo go. He had that mentality of playing hard to win. He didn’t take games or plays off.

The gm just don’t know how to build a culture. The guys with the most culture and integrity came during the parcells era.