Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
So are we back to reality now? can we please stop pretending like this team is going anywhere? :beli:

Denucci is the guy the rest of the season, let the rookies play and call guys upo from the practice squad :ufdup:

Penei sewell is a hall of famer right now, lets not fukk this up :ufdup:
You should have never took the cheese to begin with.I know I didn’t.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I thought that shyt was weird. I fully expected to see a helmet sticker or something but nothing? That shyt disrespectful and dirty. Unless they couldn't get any made in time.
it wont take them that long a billion dollar team cant stitch a patch or print out some stickers on 53 man roster

i seen chingo bling make 300 tamales with his granny in 30mins...after they sold out around christmas...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If anybody actually watched the game last week you would've seen this coming. The Vikings had plenty of chances to win that game, and it took the Cowboys playing heroically to barely win. The Cowboys are going to have trouble with any team that has a pass rush.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
If anybody actually watched the game last week you would've seen this coming. The Vikings had plenty of chances to win that game, and it took the Cowboys playing heroically to barely win. The Cowboys are going to have trouble with any team that has a pass rush.
:camby:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh I'd pump the breaks on this narrative. Dude still flashes dominance at points (last week for example) but he isnt there mentally right now. Regardless, his cap hit is 13m next year that really ain't shyt in the grand scheme of things.

We cant live with these fumble issues tho, that just kills this team.