Jerry saying what ive been saying for two years now

full

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go to 18:30

Even Jerry acknowledges that the offense was puttin up all of those yards in garbage time :mjgrin:
Why couldnt dalton do it in arizona with all those weapons in garbage time? In fact, why cant sam darnold, Daniel jones, Dwyane haskins, nick Foles, carson wentz, garoppollo, ryan fitzpatrick, or any other subpar qb put up big numbers in garbage time if it's so easy? Why haven't they led 30ppg offenses if it's so easy and they've been playing in garbage time?

I'll wait...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Why couldnt dalton do it in arizona with all those weapons in garbage time? In fact, why cant sam darnold, Daniel jones, Dwyane haskins, nick Foles, carson wentz, garoppollo, ryan fitzpatrick, or any other subpar qb put up big numbers in garbage time if it's so easy? Why haven't they led 30ppg offenses if it's so easy and they've been playing in garbage time?

I'll wait...

Because Jerry Jones is an idiot. He needs to have a heart attack and die.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

I'll wait...
Who the hell cares but you Dak fans that act like y'all get a cut of the check. Fugazy number 1 O puts up junk stats we put up when we down by 2/3 tds in the 4th and most likely aren't going to win many games. Wait on that because if Dak was sooooo awesome why the fukk doesn't he seem to do this before being down 2/3 tds in the fourth consistently? I'll wait.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Who the hell cares but you Dak fans that act like y'all get a cut of the check. Fugazy number 1 O puts up junk stats we put up when we down by 2/3 tds in the 4th and most likely aren't going to win many games. Wait on that because if Dak was sooooo awesome why the fukk doesn't he seem to do this before being down 2/3 tds in the fourth consistently? I'll wait.

look breh this what u don’t understand. It’s not so much about Dak than it is about this teams history when it comes to picking quarterbacks.

1. they never drafted Troy Aikmans eventual replacement. Even though he kept getting concussions and retired prematurely as a result, they didn’t draft a QB until after he retired. Quincy Carter :martin:.

2. They signed Chad Hutchinson, Drew Henson, Ryan fukking Leaf. All bumbs.

3. Romo was dumb luck. And when Parcells benched Bledsoe for Romo, Jerry Jones objected initially.

4. Jerry Jones tried to draft Jonny Manziel.

5. In the 2016 draft, first they tried to get Paxton Lynch. Then they wanted Connor Cook. Both of the are already out of the NFL.

So you see, this organization has a history of having poor taste in signing quarterbacks. And even though they have a new head coach, he never had say in draft selections.

Dak is a top 10 QB at a minimum and is good enough to lead a team to a super bowl. The Jones family has done a shytty job at building a championship team around him, mainly on the defensive side of the ball. To just start over by drafting a QB is a crap shoot giving the circumstances surrounding them getting the last 2.

I don’t want to go another decade of “rebuilding”. The last time Dallas won a super bowl I was 18 years old.

I turned 43 last week :martin:

I’m not trying to be in my 50’s complaining about not having a fukking quarterback.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
look breh this what u don’t understand. It’s not so much about Dak than it is about this teams history when it comes to picking quarterbacks.

1. they never drafted Troy Aikmans eventual replacement. Even though he kept getting concussions and retired prematurely as a result, they didn’t draft a QB until after he retired. Quincy Carter :martin:.

2. They signed Chad Hutchinson, Drew Henson, Ryan fukking Leaf. All bumbs.

3. Romo was dumb luck. And when Parcells benched Bledsoe for Romo, Jerry Jones objected initially.

4. Jerry Jones tried to draft Jonny Manziel.

5. In the 2016 draft, first they tried to get Paxton Lynch. Then they wanted Connor Cook. Both of the are already out of the NFL.

So you see, this organization has a history of having poor taste in signing quarterbacks. And even though they have a new head coach, he never had say in draft selections.

Dak is a top 10 QB at a minimum and is good enough to lead a team to a super bowl. The Jones family has done a shytty job at building a championship team around him, mainly on the defensive side of the ball. To just start over by drafting a QB is a crap shoot giving the circumstances surrounding them getting the last 2.

I don’t want to go another decade of “rebuilding”. The last time Dallas won a super bowl I was 18 years old.

I turned 43 last week :martin:

I’m not trying to be in my 50’s complaining about not having a fukking quarterback.
Nah I get it. You like that old nikka that taking any ole chick at this point that get your dikk wet. I'm not on that train. Dak isn't it. He's ok but not close to being that dude and no amount of fugazy stats and for some hyping duke up because he black going to make me change my pov on duke. Only his play can do that. You're right about QB but I can't let the past make me scarred to change some average shyt just because of the past. I'm sorry Dak is Kirk Cousins before the Vikings. A decent QB but sure as hell ain't worth the going rate for QB.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not the one pocket watching, that's YALL nikkas crying every day at the thought of paying the man. My interest is in having our franchise qb locked down for the foreseeable and watching you dudes whine like some women about it for the next decade :umad:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I get it. You like that old nikka that taking any ole chick at this point that get your dikk wet. I'm not on that train. Dak isn't it. He's ok but not close to being that dude and no amount of fugazy stats and for some hyping duke up because he black going to make me change my pov on duke. Only his play can do that. You're right about QB but I can't let the past make me scarred to change some average shyt just because of the past. I'm sorry Dak is Kirk Cousins before the Vikings. A decent QB but sure as hell ain't worth the going rate for QB.
You dont determine what he's worth, the market does :umad:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm not the one pocket watching, that's YALL nikkas crying every day at the thought of paying the man. My interest is in having our franchise qb locked down for the foreseeable and watching you dudes whine like some women about it for the next decade :umad:
Nah dikkeater don't try to pull that switcheroo on me. Show me the post crying about paying him? If they do they do dikkeater. I said it isn't done until its done and until then I'm going to keep saying they shouldn't. You just want a "black" man to represent your inferior ass. Ole looking for representation ass nikka while we stay average as fukk with inflated stats for the next decade.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You dont determine what he's worth, the market does :umad:
dikkeater what post of mine said I determined his worth? You can't find it cause I never said it. I post my pov just like everybody else. The market determined he wasn't worth a long term contract at the price he wants dikkeater. That's why he isn't signed to a deal yet. Now who's really :umad:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah dikkeater don't try to pull that switcheroo on me. Show me the post crying about paying him? If they do they do dikkeater. I said it isn't done until its done and until then I'm going to keep saying they shouldn't. You just want a "black" man to represent your inferior ass. Ole looking for representation ass nikka while we stay average as fukk with inflated stats for the next decade.
Dude stop with this "black qb" it's honestly embarassing an on some c00n shyt. I dont give a damn about the race of a qb. Romo us my favorite qb ever and I never called for the cowboys to bring in a black qb. You would think dude had a losing record with the way folks talk about him. But he has proven he can win and gets better every season. That's a franchise qb. No doubt we would have easily won the division this season with him. People want to focus on the 2-3 start but any sensible person knows that was on the defense. There's a reason damn near every cowboys legend has backed him as the franchise qb. They know what they see.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
People cop pleas and make excuses for Lamar Jackson becasue hes a horrible pocket passer, but still say "pay that man"

Carson Wentz is supposed to be better but has played like shyt for over a year. Same excuses and he got paid. But when it comes to Dak his K. Cousins :mjlol:

Every black QB that comes into the NFL is stanned in here but more times than not they dont pan out.

At the end of the day, Zeke has part of the money that should've gone to Dak. Jerry Jones is a fukking bytch made fakkit who doesn't know football.