Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m aight with losing Jones. It would’ve been dope to have him and Diggs together. But Jones playmaking ability was just too much to overcome.

That play where Digg’s broke on a pass in the flat that he almost picked it off happened because he knew he had help behind. How many times have we seen Byron break on a pass or try to jump a route.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its just our luck that we will get the 2nd pick but theres no elite DE prospects in this draft :unimpressed:

2019- Chase Young 2nd overall

2018- Nick Bosa 2nd overall

2016- Joey Bosa 3rd overall

:unimpressed:

I agree. If there was a Bosa in the draft I would be all about drafting them. But there's no sure fire A-1 defensive player to be drafted at 2 or 3. So we need to draft Fields.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
I haven’t seen a linebacker this pitiful for Dallas since Bobby carpenter
I hate “finesse” linebackers (which is an oxymoron now that I think of it)

Somebody should strap him down and force him to watch old mike singletary clips A Clockwork Orange style

ludovico.jpg

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its just our luck that we will get the 2nd pick but theres no elite DE prospects in this draft :unimpressed:

2019- Chase Young 2nd overall

2018- Nick Bosa 2nd overall

2016- Joey Bosa 3rd overall

:unimpressed:
No excuses. Gotta scout better. We traded back and got DWare. Wasn’t even a top 10. Lawrence was a second rounder.

SCOUT BETTER!!! I don’t Want to hear that unlucky shyt. Stop making fukking excuses for that front office. They get paid millions to scout and find the gems

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate “finesse” linebackers (which is an oxymoron now that I think of it)

Somebody should strap him down and force him to watch old mike singletary clips A Clockwork Orange style

ludovico.jpg
Can’t change the mentality of a football player much less a linebacker. It’s like trying to turn a gunslinger into a dink and dunk.

jaylon shys away from contact: he fights to avoid contact. I don’t know how he became a linebacker with that mentality or maybe the injury or something made him that way. It he’s a starting linebacker int he nfl. He know what’s acceptable and non- acceptable for his position

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
AGAIN..

If you're going to move on from Dak..... Dallas should be trying to accumulate as many quality picks as possible.

1. they should've at least entertained Seattle regarding Aldon Smith. He's 31. Seattle is in win now mode. They could've gotten at least a 3rd round pick for him. But they want to sign him long term which makes no sense if you're rebuilding.

2. Let Dinucci Mane play for the rest of the season :dead: They couldn't score points with Andy Dalton anyway so fukk it.

3. Trade Gallup. Cooper's contract makes him untradeable, but Gallup still has value.

4. Trade Zeke in the off season.

5. Trade Jaylon Smith or LVE

6. I would at least make DLaw available for trade as well.

Basically, they need to blow it up completely. If they want to keep the Collins, Tyron and Martin fine. Whoever they draft will need all the protection he can get. Diggs is literally the only defensive player worth keeping.

Oh, and it would be smart of Dallas to suck next year as well. Preferably 3 - 13 bad because it will take at least 2 drafts for them to replenish that roster. If they draft a quarterback, let him sit for most of his rookie year.

I would rather keep Dak, but this team lacks too much talent to be a viable contender. Even when they did go to the playoffs, this defense was always a liability. That's been a constant. Yeah, they would play well in stretches, but they always folded when it matters most. That probably wont change.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
AGAIN..

If you're going to move on from Dak..... Dallas should be trying to accumulate as many quality picks as possible.

1. they should've at least entertained Seattle regarding Aldon Smith. He's 31. Seattle is in win now mode. They could've gotten at least a 3rd round pick for him. But they want to sign him long term which makes no sense if you're rebuilding.

2. Let Dinucci Mane play for the rest of the season :dead: They couldn't score points with Andy Dalton anyway so fukk it.

3. Trade Gallup. Cooper's contract makes him untradeable, but Gallup still has value.

4. Trade Zeke in the off season.

5. Trade Jaylon Smith or LVE

6. I would at least make DLaw available for trade as well.

Basically, they need to blow it up completely. If they want to keep the Collins, Tyron and Martin fine. Whoever they draft will need all the protection he can get. Diggs is literally the only defensive player worth keeping.

Oh, and it would be smart of Dallas to suck next year as well. Preferably 3 - 13 bad because it will take at least 2 drafts for them to replenish that roster. If they draft a quarterback, let him sit for most of his rookie year.

I would rather keep Dak, but this team lacks too much talent to be a viable contender. Even when they did go to the playoffs, this defense was always a liability. That's been a constant. Yeah, they would play well in stretches, but they always folded when it matters most. That probably wont change.
Stephen today on the radio said they didnt trade him (Aldon) because they still believe they can win the division :mjtf::snoop: