Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they tried to act like he wasn’t worth what he was asking for :russ:

Jones probably would’ve taken less money to stay in Dallas but they virtually kicked him out the door.
Nobody takes less to play in Dallas. I highly doubt that he was willing to take less. Only player who I think would consider a paycut to stay in Dallas is Sean Lee. May Dez

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man trying to get some Dez coverage here in BMore. BMore sports media sucks. They don’t have enough coverage. I can find more coverage on Terence Steele that the entire Ravens.

That’s why I don’t give a fukk about the NFCE slander because even though the division is down they’re real football division with a heavy culture. The Redskins local coverage is just like the cowboys: nonstop. You can find multiple article or streams of any individual on the team. A lot of local reporters on social media and podcasts. Same for Philly. I haven’t really been up to nyc so
I can’t speak on their coverage.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man the flip side of finding a Murray,Mahomes, Bowman is there a higher probability of drafting a Danny Dimes or Trubisky...

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno why but I’m just curious what the world is Garrett telling Jones on the sidelines on the tablet.

Garrett: see that guy in The dark jersey, you don’t want to throw to him

Dimes: what about the guy in the white jersey

Garrett: *clap*

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Hell yea Giants would draft Fields. A handful of teams would. We gotta get to pick #2 - or we ain't gettin em